Thread: The darkness 2 new release date

The darkness 2 new release date

Hello guys can I know what I the new releases date of the game first I heard that the game would be coming out in the second week of February 2012, but now one of my friend said that the game has been changed I mean the game releases has been changed and he wasn’t knowing the date please help me

Re: The darkness 2 new release date

I have also been told the same thing by one of my friend and I am with you too I am only knowing that the date has been changed and I don’t know on which date it has been postponed I am also in search of it sorry I am not able to help you out but just don’t worry I would be updating you very sooner.

hey I knos some of the sates may this help you out in knowing this out of it. and it is
    • North America: February 7, 2012
    • International: February 10, 2012
    This is what I know about the latest date news now I don’t know what’s true and whats not.

yap that’s absolutely correct and I have also heard that there are more news pending which would be leaked out everyday so stay tuned to hear them And for those of you who will be at San Diego Comic-Con, be sure to swing by the booth and say 'hi' and the game play would be really nice with many improvement so there are lot many things to be discussed.

Well thanks for commenting now only thing what is required is the enjoyment once the game is in this would be the best time to have fun for me. i have been waiting for the latest update from long time and i have got now so i would be really loving it and this would be the best thing which i would be liking and i have been really needing this game from longtime and i am expecting something really very new with this game and which would be the fun for me.