Thread: My Wargame: European Escalation game has been hacked

My Wargame: European Escalation game has been hacked

Yesterday when I was about to start this game I realized that I had much more money then the one that I previously owned in the game that went as a doubt in my mind. So I just inquired about this with the guy who was playing with me and he said that he has hacked my game and he will be playing the game according to his needs. So that’s frustrated me a lot and hence I want some way so that I can get hold of my game. In this situation I am not able to play this game at all since it is not going on from the way where I was. Everything is changed. So please guys tell me what to do in order to counter attack that guy. I want to teach him a lesson.

Re: My Wargame: European Escalation game has been hacked

Are you sure that your game has been hacked? Since there is a possibility that the game comes up with lots of money when it gets started up. I would say you should check out the repair game feature in the steam. Right click WEE in your steam library and then select the repair game feature that’s what you need to do and nothing else. I hope you did got what I am trying to say here. do make that changes and revert back to me if that did help you or not.

Just check the settings of the game when you do join and see if the game is configured with high money when you start the game. Many a times it has happened with me as well and I was left thinking that what could have happened but one of my friend told this and I did the necessary changes in the settings. Same applies to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash^Bi View Post
    Yesterday when I was about to start this game I realized that I had much more money then the one that I previously owned in the game that went as a doubt in my mind. So I just inquired about this with the guy who was playing with me and he said that he has hacked my game and he will be playing the game according to his needs. So that’s frustrated me a lot and hence I want some way so that I can get hold of my game. In this situation I am not able to play this game at all since it is not going on from the way where I was. Everything is changed. So please guys tell me what to do in order to counter attack that guy. I want to teach him a lesson.
    Well before answering your questions I need to have a answer of few more questions. Well here are some of the questions.
    - I want to know what was the points set for the game?
    - How much points did you have initially when you started the game?
    - Where you disconnected in the middle of the game.
    - Where you playing some uneven match?
    So do answer me out for the questions I have asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Well before answering your questions I need to have a answer of few more questions. Well here are some of the questions.
    - I want to know what was the points set for the game?
    - How much points did you have initially when you started the game?
    - Where you disconnected in the middle of the game.
    - Where you playing some uneven match?
    So do answer me out for the questions I have asked.
    It was set for 40000 points, the points that I had initially was 40000 only, no I was not disconnected in the middle of the game and what do you mean by uneven match. Can you please elaborate on that.

The uneven matches are those called as 2v1, 3v2 and so. Now coming to the main issue some days ago even I had the same issue I was playing 1vs1 and I don’t remember if I had completed that or not. After sometime I thought I was playing 1vsi but it actually was 2vs2 and I had 1500 units. I was a bit taken back and begin to think from where all these money came up. So I just disconnected the game and started again with the 1vs1 and saw that the money was correct. Well it was just initial confusion from my side with the 1vs1 and 2vs2 that gave me this problem.

Hi you can report this problem to the support team of the developers team or the publisher team of the game. Also don’t forget to send the username of the guy who do you think have hacked the game.