Thread: The Glow Goo is broken in Vessel

The Glow Goo is broken in Vessel

I think you had got the idea what I wanted to ask you over here after looking on the title of this particular thread. I am wondering that glow goo has been broken. It makes really hard time to shoot through the many grids and you will need to shoot through the mines.

Re: The Glow Goo is broken in Vessel

Yes I do agree with you. it simply clogs the passage and does not seems to moving. I completed the puzzle till third pump but after that I got stuck in the game. I have used number of combination of blue, water and glow goo fluro but none of them worked for me at all. I am suspecting that there could be bug issue and if it is then the developer should fix the same as early as possible.

If you are not able to shoot through grating then you should try to backing up even you can give a by using different angles. I think it is quite possible to shoot through the gratings if you are trying to shoot through the appropriate angle. You should look into the nozzle which will clumps on the stuff. you can use either one seed or without using the same.

I have already used the same but it did not worked for me at all. the main issue is that angle required for goo AFTER it simply passes grid and it is very specific so you will be only fire at one angle so that it does not stick with wall and throws the puzzle off balance.

Well if you are trying to shoot every single height or position located at the front of grate which is glow the glow goo is getting stuck then I am sure about the thing glow goo is broken. This particular puzzle need shooting through the gate. Also I have noticed some more bugs in the game it should be fixed by the developer of the game. particularly I wanted to talk about End Boss as it supposed to from unstoppable loop which is making the end boss totally invincible.

I have simply skipped the puzzle as I was not able to solve the same. I returned and got seed and beat the same with dark fluoro. It was really easy to complete the same.

I don’t agree with you. the glow goo is not broken at all. as you are not able to figure out the puzzle then it does not mean that game mechanic has been broken. Rather you should make a couple of serious attempt to solve the puzzle.