Thread: Unable to complete Mines Lava Boss in Vessel

Unable to complete Mines Lava Boss in Vessel

well I am not able to complete Mines Lava Boss in Vessel. Let me know whether if you have managed to complete the same or not. If you got any issue while competing above mentioned level then provide the information about the same.

Re: Unable to complete Mines Lava Boss in Vessel

I tried a lot but it did not worked for me at all. finally I decieded to reset the game. I went out from workshop and went back . exit the desktop and retuned to the 2 levers on each side. I was not able to move one or go down to where the boss are supposed to be melted. Also I tried to put flora on the buttons but it did not worked for me at all.

I think you are wondering about send him to his doom by simply dissolving him through recently and revealed grating, he supposed to stop whirling of the blades but still he was alive. You should not touch any other button. If you are trying to dissolve him then he would be down by the blades.

I agree with you. in this particular game I was also hitting button from the right side in the second time I was at right hand side and ran over. It simply breaking the game all the time.

You have to hit right button and send him the down the drain. you have to run over the button again once you have killed the dark blob. He will fall in the game. according to me you can break the game if you have hit the button second time then you might break the game. this particular should not be generated by Lava.