Thread: How to change Language in Origin for Mass Effect 3

How to change Language in Origin for Mass Effect 3

Hello friends, when I have download and install the game from the origin. One thing which I have noticed is that in the Origin Store is displayed in German and it is not be changeable. I do not think that it will be going to change in the future. At present I am using the VPN, when I am at home then it is been creeping the internet bandwidth. Well the origin is been given for the demo, so can we play it in English? In the Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 is giving me the choices to install the Game in any of 4 or 5 languages. Just wishing that it is not been changed, as I have not heard anything about it. If anyone is having some information about it, then please tell me. Thank you.

Re: How to change Language in Origin for Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by Oye! View Post
    Hello friends, when I have download and install the game from the origin. One thing which I have noticed is that in the Origin Store is displayed in German and it is not be changeable. I do not think that it will be going to change in the future. At present I am using the VPN, when I am at home then it is been creeping the internet bandwidth. Well the origin is been given for the demo, so can we play it in English? In the Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 is giving me the choices to install the Game in any of 4 or 5 languages. Just wishing that it is not been changed, as I have not heard anything about it. If anyone is having some information about it, then please tell me. Thank you.
    The option is still there, so you can install the game in the selected language which you would like to have it, you will be not getting any problem with it, so you can proceed and get it for you.

Well can anyone tell me that the game will be there on all the Origin sites worldwide simultaneously or not, as I am staying in Japan and got stuck with the Japanese version of the website. So can you please tell me about it, then it will be helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by naRUTO111 View Post
    Well can anyone tell me that the game will be there on all the Origin sites worldwide simultaneously or not, as I am staying in Japan and got stuck with the Japanese version of the website. So can you please tell me about it, then it will be helpful for me.
    Yes it is having all over the sites, where as I love the Japan. But I am not sure that it will be common for the Digital sites to be restricted by the same release dates as retail stores, so I do not think that it will be the simultaneous release or not, but then also you check what the others have to said about it.

Well that is really bad, but for me first language is the German, but love to play all the game and programs to be in the English, so due to which the international support and troubleshooting is much easy that way. And also the steam allows me to choose the preferred language which I like to have it. Well the origin does it or not knowing about it.

Let me tell you that the Origin store language is been determined by the location of yours where at the present you are staying it. one more thing I would like to say that the language in the Origin client itself can be configured, for that you need to go to the settings, then go to the general option and select the A language. Even the in-game text language also is changeable, for that need to go to the Extras, in that select Options then after that select Narrative and then you select the Text Language. Would also like to say that the Mass Effect make a speculation on your language the first time the game launches based on your "Location" configured in Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    Let me tell you that the Origin store language is been determined by the location of yours where at the present you are staying it. one more thing I would like to say that the language in the Origin client itself can be configured, for that you need to go to the settings, then go to the general option and select the A language. Even the in-game text language also is changeable, for that need to go to the Extras, in that select Options then after that select Narrative and then you select the Text Language. Would also like to say that the Mass Effect make a speculation on your language the first time the game launches based on your "Location" configured in Windows.
    If that is the point then let me tell you that it is assuming I am speaking a French as I am a Belgian and also happen to be living in the Flemish region who are having the official language which is Dutch. One more important thing I would like to say is that majority of Belgians speak Dutch as their first language and this is mistake is been done by both the origin and GFWL.

It is also the same over here where I am an American person who is working on an American military installation in Germany. So just due to the IP is detected as German, the Origin store menu is available in some of the other language which I am not familiar with, and it is forcing me to pay in Euro, which is having an additional 50% cost in the comparison to the US version and that is happening due to the exchange rate. Yet on Origin's main competitor, Steam, when I encountered a similar problem, they quickly and efficiently answered my ticket as well as gave me steps to use their service via their US market with language and pricing.

Well this how they have screw the Europeans with the all too common one on one dollar to euro conversion and they do not normally earn 50% more than the Americans. I think that it would be more likely to achieve a positive result it would be requesting to make some decent proxy servers then after that complaining to EA about it.