Thread: Mass Effect 3 cannot determine the custom face code

Mass Effect 3 cannot determine the custom face code

Hello friends, I am facing problem with the game that it cannot successfully determine the custom face code which is been used by the imported save game. Really do not know what is the problem and is there any method to make it working. Also tried to look at the squad load out it is in Mass Effect 2, bi it was not showing me any digit and also try to start a fresh new game with the old Mass Effect 1 face then it did not showed me the codes either. Can you please help me with this? Really need to fix it out, please tell me how. Thank you.

Re: Mass Effect 3 cannot determine the custom face code

Well it is correct the faces which were there in mass Effect 1 will not work in Mass Effect 8. Well it is not importing my face also, so I have copied the face code down. When copying the code in Mass Effect 3 then it does not find anything in the Mass Effect 2 shepherd. Presently doing the alt-tabbing method between the ME 2 and ME 3 so that I can try and recreate my shepherd as near as possible, it seems that developer have removed the a lot of face options from the new version of the game and it is one reason to disappointment. I believe that it will solve soon and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Well it is correct the faces which were there in mass Effect 1 will not work in Mass Effect 8. Well it is not importing my face also, so I have copied the face code down. When copying the code in Mass Effect 3 then it does not find anything in the Mass Effect 2 shepherd. Presently doing the alt-tabbing method between the ME 2 and ME 3 so that I can try and recreate my shepherd as near as possible, it seems that developer have removed the a lot of face options from the new version of the game and it is one reason to disappointment. I believe that it will solve soon and faster.
    What you are trying to say it, tried already and this method is been tried by one of my friend also. But it does not work for me, when trying this method, made as same as it was in the Mass Effect 2 and taken the code from there, as I was thinking it might be working, but it was not working, was giving me the same error again. If you were trying it then what problem you have faced.

I think that the developer of the Bioware believe that it was a great idea to remove all the character customization features from this game and also break the break character importing. I am just hopping that this problem should be fixed. Really do not think that the shepherd anymore now that he looks a bit off. Also I have lost all the Mass Effect Save data from PC, but was having some of the character on the X360, so spent some of the time on it and get the xbox 360 save converted back to PC along with the face working.i was not caring about the decision, just download a save which is having the same decisions/stats as mine. The main thing which I really care about is the having the same face and also the features are been missing from it.

It seems that the features are been blocked in Mass Effect 3 and using the default, such as using the hair and color which is the default femshep used but have tweaked some of the other stuff. Where the most of the tweaked are been move over and the default stuff is not. If you check the default hair style and color, none of the option is been available for the player to customize. Was wishing to have the default hair color but it is not there in the option. Really do not knowing what is BioWare is doing with the game.

I was trying in the Mass Effect 2 then I was not able to get the face code from the imported character form Mass Effect 1 and it is not there in the save game editor. I feel that need to re-create it by hand. Where we are been allow importing the 1000 plot points but cannot import the faces, this is really interesting and surprising to have in the game.

I believe that they should have made it where the old codes works and the new features should be with the used character designations not with the old code. Where the amount of the incompetence demonstrated here is absolutely dizzying. At the present trying to imagine that the something is there which is been gone through any amount of the play testing which I cannot find it. Is the developer expecting nobody who played with a custom face would want to import it? It will be something that opening up a novel and finding that every word on the first page is misspelled.

If this is thing then I cannot deal with it. it is really to fix, so when they are releasing the patch for this game then it should be solving the problem, if it not solving the problem then it is not worth to play the game at all.

Played the multiplayer and was playing very fast. After that decide to have the campaign at the same time, so I have taken the save and it was been looking good and great also. But the game was not importing the face. Well I have wasted couple of hours looking for the same Shepard for a long while and at the present it not right making a new looking Shepard. This is really not happening at all.