Thread: Cannot import save files from Mass Effect 2?

Cannot import save files from Mass Effect 2?

Hello friends, I am trying to import the save files from older version, but not able to. Is anyone has tried to imported there save files from the older version then please tell me, so that I can get it. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Cannot import save files from Mass Effect 2?

For the example if the save file is been located in the C:\Users\****\Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2\Save\Brandon******, so who ever are using the save editor. Would suggest that you change the folder name to Nameere_12_classhere_012610 and all these numbers are important. Where the using a save editor then it will not have the right numbers and if try this method then it will solve the problem.

Tried the same method and it has not worked for me, also tried the configuration utility but it does not appear to be a way to set the saves directory. I believe that it has just overwrite on previous version of the game, if it was been working then it might have shown and also can get all the save files which were there in the previous one. I do not think that it really works.

I would say that there might be some sort of the problem with the Mass Effect 2 save folder, so due to which it not been seen. Whereas I have tried it and worked for me, earlier was trying it then was not working at all. So have created another folder of xxxxx name then it was been working for me. So you also try it might work it for you.