Thread: After DLC "flashback" cutscene mass effect 3 crashes

After DLC "flashback" cutscene mass effect 3 crashes

I have installed mass effect 3 game in my computer and installation went successfully. Now while playing this game I am facing problem. now after cutscene of flashback game crashes. I don’t know what is wrong with it. Reinstalling the game does not help me to solve this problem. what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: After DLC "flashback" cutscene mass effect 3 crashes

I would like to ask you first that what is your computer specification? You should check whether your computer speciation meets with the requirement of the Mass effect 3 game or not? You have to also check whether your graphic driver is updated or not?

If you want to know about system requirement of Mass effect 3 then I will help you with it.

Systematic requirement if this game is as follows.

• Operating system - Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP3
    • Processor - 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo(equivalent AMD CPU)
    • HDD space – 15GB
    • RAM – 2GB for Vista and 7 / 1Gb for XP
    • Graphic card - 256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)

In my computer I have Asus motherboard with Intel core i3 processor. In my computer I have MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC graphic card. I have try to solve this problem by updating the graphic card driver but after updating the graphic drivers in my computer also I was facing this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You should open Mass effect 3 game in your computer and then you have to go to the graphic setting of the game. now you have to set all the graphic option to lower and after lowering the graphic option you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? you have to try to play Mass effect 3 game with lower resolution and then see whether you are experiencing same problem or not? I am not sure whether it will help you or not but you can try this solution.

If you want any more help then let me know.

If you are going to right side of the map in the game and then access the Signal video then I will suggest you to don’t do that. Instead of going right side you should first go to left side of the map and after that you have to check pod opening video. Now after that you have to go to the right side of the map and see Signal video. By doing this game will not crash.

You should try this solution. When cutscene end in the mass effect 3 game at that time you have to press and escape button and then you will see the menu and then exit from menu again press escape button and exit from game menu again. Do this for 4 to 5 times and then you have to see what happens? I have solve this issue with hel of this trick and that is why I am suggesting you this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaru View Post
    If you are going to right side of the map in the game and then access the Signal video then I will suggest you to don’t do that. Instead of going right side you should first go to left side of the map and after that you have to check pod opening video. Now after that you have to go to the right side of the map and see Signal video. By doing this game will not crash.
    i agree with above post. I was searching for the solution on the internet regarding this problem and I find that many users are facing this problem in Mass effect 3 game and if you access pod opening video first and then access signal video then you can avoid crashing issue.

Thank you for helping me. after referring your solution I have press escape after custscene and get in to the menu and exit from there and I have don’t that 3 to 4 times and then my problem get solved. now all the things are working properly.