Thread: Not able to use energy in Hidden Chronicles

Not able to use energy in Hidden Chronicles

Hello friend I am a biggest fan of this game and I do play this game very much or you can say I just play this game only. I am facing a problem about using energy there are many of my friends who d send me energy but I am not able to use that energy.

Re: Not able to use energy in Hidden Chronicles

Hey bro if you are playing from long time and you love this game than you should know that if the inventory is full you won’t be able to accept any energy from not only neighbors but not from anywhere.

Yes the above user is right but let me tell you what happened with me I wasted more than 150 energy the two days before! It is really annoying being only able to hold 10 energy at a time, by the time that clears and I go to my gift list all my energy gifts have been combined into groups of 25, when I click it I only receive 10 from it and the rest vanishes into the land of vanishing Hidden chronicles items.

Heya everyone don’t worry you are not the only one I am also there with you’ll as I also have been waiting many of my days behind this thing. To use my energy, only holds 10 energy. Which is simply foolish? Especially for people who like to click on the game every once in awhile to play a few rounds. It just doesn't make any sense at all! I think Zynga should increase the number of energy we can get from neighbors.

I completely agree on both issues today had 29 people who had kindly gifted me with energy and of course lost 19 of them as they had all been grouped together and why can't we use the energy we have it makes no sense at all - the same goes for clues as well - it is not as if anyone is going to stop requesting these items or sending them out as gifts