Thread: Needing 55 water glyphs in Adventure World?

Needing 55 water glyphs in Adventure World?

Hello friends I need your help if anyone over here can please do help me out. I love to play Adventure World which is a Zynga game n Facebook. As to upgrade any tools we need 40 water glyphs and more 15 for the obelisk and as we just find them very really when I open the box so can anyone let me know how I should get them.

Re: Needing 55 water glyphs in Adventure World?

I have somehow upgraded my obelisk to level 3 and also upgraded shovel to level 4 so that means I have managed to collect 34 water glyphs till now. And now to complete the obelisk and upgrade the torch to level 4 I still need 31 water glyphs. I have completed almost more than half. And now just hoping that Zynga will adjust the drop rate as soon as possible.

Okies that means I am not the only one to have this kind of problem there are many of us. I think they just want us to buy the glyphs by using real money, but I don’t think anyone would buy it. I can wait forever to collect all my 32 water glyphs to complete my torch and my obelisk as I am not at all in hurry to complete it. But I will really be grateful to Zynga if they make a little adjust to the drop the rate.

I don't think anyone can possibly finish 1st level sphinx until they have upgraded Obelisk to level 4, and even there are rare water glyphs and hand glyphs. Got no money to upgrade so should take about another week at 1 water glyph a day and 1 hand glyph a day. Obelisk level 4 gives pharaoh key which you need to finish sphinx level 1. Unless you want to spend 500 Zynga dollars of course

Need the pharaoh key which requires level 4, still need water? I've almost finished the map, but can't because I need a pharaoh key. Can't get the water glyphs to upgrade, so can't get the key, so can't finish the game. So I think I won’t be playing this Adventure World anymore. It would be really a shame since I really enjoyed the game.

I have reached to level 40, an achievement to myself, but after seeing this thread I came to know that I am not the alone to face thins kind of problem. A serious lacks of Water Glyphs, and no idea how to get them, despite my replaying the Egyptian quests over and over and I cannot complete the last quest because I too am unable to unlock the Pharaoh Key! It was only a matter of time people, this game smells like all the others where it suddenly becomes impossible, regardless of how much help you get, and how many neighbors we obtain - Zynga wants us to spend real money here those dedicated WILL spend money to unlock the goodies. Zynga needs to learn that we all do not have that kind of money to spare. I can see me blocking this game before long. The game is losing its 'fun' factor when you feel forced into spending money. If I wanted to spend real money, I will play on an Xbox 360; at least the graphics are better value for money!

Even I am not able to get any water glyph anymore. I collected all ready over 250! Glyphs, but still need 45 more water glyphs. I expected, when I asked for water glyph, I would also get them. But none! Only other useless glyphs. So many glyphs requested and sent. But getting only waste glyphs whenever opened the box.

I have upgraded my torch with 20 water glyphs I happened to make it in 3 weeks of playing 2-3 times daily. Now they tell me I need to upgrade obelisk and I have very few water glyphs. I have 5 days to upgrade 2 levels to get the Pharaoh's key or it fades away unless I use real money. Not going to happen. The whole game will fade away from my memory sooner than that. I've been hunting down glyphs from every person in my feed, every day. I'm tired of spending more time trying to get water glyphs than playing the game.

So the final map has to wait to have the Obelisk upgraded - why is that a problem? Yes it would be nice if the water glyphs appeared a bit faster but it is hardly a major issue if one map has to wait a while to be completed. I don't think the 500cash figure is there out of greed, I actually doubt Zynga expect many people will take it up. I suspect they want this map to take a good while, because when it is done - people will be demanding the next set of maps, and maybe they are not ready for that yet. Personally I am happy running the Egypt maps concurrently and replaying as soon as I finish one, so I can get the masteries, and also as a side issue also get quite a few glyphs every time.

You get 5 water glyphs each time you complete the Cleopatra Boudoir expedition, plus the possibility of more along the way as you unhide them.

Haven’t seen a water glyph in 4 days now. I get every glyph I can lay my hands on but only knives appear can’t finish the Sphinx mission because I can't get the correct key this is really getting annoying. I, like many, am not willing to spend any real money on a game but I really am losing my patience now! In over 100 glyphs I found no water that is really annoying.