Thread: Biker Zombies in Mafia Wars 2

Biker Zombies in Mafia Wars 2

The title means like last time I was just one or two hitting them the maximum. And now I need to hit more than four or five times to kill one. And because of this I had lost much of my energy and because of this I think I won’t be able to left with any Energy for other fights in the Arenas.

Re: Biker Zombies in Mafia Wars 2

You have just crossed level 55 that’s great? And the zombies, marauders, and lieutenants all are at level 57 as much as I know? So it thinks that is normal. Because too much objection about the reward in Mafia Wars 2.

I think it's the leveling up that makes it harder. I was killing them in one to two kills. When I leveled up, now it takes me sometimes 3 or 4. I'm not at Level 55 yet, though. I believe the NPCs' level raise each time when a player reaches level 50 and 55. I don't know about level 60. As I have not reached this level up to now. Anyone how as crossed level 60 please give a confirmation about this?

I am not able to understand that it is just because of Leveling the Mobs have gone to Elite status; I am literally going through a whole bar of energy and being killed 5-7 times just to kill one of the Lt. in pinion corner. This has been ever since they did the zombie bash in Dead end. Before it would take 4-6 hits to kill a mob on avg. Now it takes 15-20 hits and they score crits 70% of the time even against buffs and power ups.

As I think they have got very much old and even boring by this point. The players who have started this game from log back would have got relieve of lot of weapons we could have given to our crews to make room in our inventories and are now having to go through wave after wave of killing zombies, bikers and thugs just to get enough money to build that arsenal back up. It’s getting boring now a days to play this game.

Yeah they get tougher for sure when you level, but go buy some smart bullets and it helps a lot against getting those annoying glancing blows. You can notice the difference.