Thread: Is bonus executive package available for ordering Syndicate PC game online?

Is bonus executive package available for ordering Syndicate PC game online?

Hey guys just happened to check some online store’s website and they are saying that the bonus executive package for the 360 and ps3 but nothing has been mentioned about the PC gamers why is that so? Can you all tell me something about it. If anyone has ordered a pc version of this game then do tell me if they are giving the bonus executive package for this game or not. Do tell me something about it. I am waiting for your response so do start replying.

Re: Is bonus executive package available for ordering Syndicate PC game online?

Well it depends upon the online stores like what offers do they give it to the customers to attract them. Take an example of gamestop they had lured the console users by telling that they would be offering a bonus executive package for the pre ordering of this game but the same offer was not applicable for the PC game users. That’s what I am saying here. While a store like origin was offering some pre order bonus but I don’t know how much truth is there in it.

Yes there are many sites who were offering pre order bonuses for the game like amazon, us gamestop, origin and many more but I am not sure if they have continued the offer for the online orders or not. Since all the offers were only restricted to the pre ordering now I don’t know if they have continued with the offer or not.

I had pre ordered it from Amazon and I did got a executive package bonus on PC version. I happened to check two major sites one is the Amazon and the other is the gamestop but I did find some good attractive offer in the Amazon and I have been loyal to Amazon since long and hence that’s the reason why I went ahead with it.

Dude I did not find any such offers in the Amazon and hence I would say that online stores might have kept that offer only for the selected countries and only for the pre order. I stay in india and just wanted to order this game but I did not find any interesting offer there better I check flipkart.

Yes you are probably right over here. one of my friend did just receive this game from Amazon for PC and they are offering that at a price of $46, probably $13 less than being what offered to the console users and he did not get any executive pack from it.