Thread: Can I get refund for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action on Steam?

Can I get refund for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action on Steam?

Hello friends, I wanted to know to know that if I try to refund then will it be done or not, I have already done the pre-order of it, so I do not wanted to play it, so can you guys please tell me that it is possible to do it or not. Thank you.

Re: Can I get refund for Jagged Alliance: Back in Action on Steam?

If you are thinking for the refund on steam then it is possible, you just need to go through customer support, where you have asked it specifically about the game and it will take lot of time for it. But the time will be taken and you will be get your refund back. I have also done it and got it the refund for me. So you also try it and get it. It is the same procedure for all the pre-ordered games.

I do not know why the user are getting back their money for the refund they have done for this game, I am not talking about you but there are plenty of the other people who have done it, I am knowing that there are features in the game which are not at all proper and it makes worst to play it, but ordering then cancel it is not worth at all. I would say that you have played the demo of it and if you have not liked that then you should not order it. Where you wanted to know about the refund then it is possible to get it back.

There is time period to get the refund for the game, if the game is been released then you will not get it, if you are cancel it before the release date then you might get it for sure. So wanted to do it then do it faster.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    There is time period to get the refund for the game, if the game is been released then you will not get it, if you are cancel it before the release date then you might get it for sure. So wanted to do it then do it faster.
    Yes that is absolutely correct, I wanted to cancel the order for Anno 2070, but the game was already released, so the stream have told me that I am not able to cancel the order. Due to which I have to play which I do not wanted and wasted my money on it. So you also better cancel it before the game is been released.