Thread: No multiplayer mode in Jagged Alliance: Back In Action

No multiplayer mode in Jagged Alliance: Back In Action

so far I have played lots of turn based real time strategy games and I liked real time turn based which is supposed to be quite better and I would like to prefer the same. I don’t think so it is a multiplayer instead it’s a single player game. I would not purchase and play the game until and unless there is a support for multiplayer version of the game.

Re: No multiplayer mode in Jagged Alliance: Back In Action

There are lots of games has been released and distributed through the software distributors like Steam. Game like Atom Zombie Smasher or Hinterland are not supposed to be profitable for their respective indy studios if it were not distributed by Steam.

In case Steam is supposed to showing that there are lots of people are purchasing the game and being played by them. it could warrant that there should be a sequel of the game which will give us destructible environments.
    Well Steamworks needs Steam to play the game and it can be sold and distributed through the 3rd party website. There will be need of running of Steam client on either online or offline mode.

There are many games which are having integration with Steamworks which are not linked with Steam. There are lots of things which are available with Steamworks infrastructure such achievements, auto updating which you would really like to use. There are feature like CEG and VAC which games needs and hence there is need of using Steam.

So far there is nothing has been announced about the multiplayer scenario of the game. but we can expect that the developer of the game would provide something like mod for the game so that we can have multiplayer gaming.