Thread: Cheats for The Darkness 2 Demo game

Cheats for The Darkness 2 Demo game

Hello friends, i wanted some of the cheats for this game, so i think someone or the other might be having it. I wanted to have the cheats because i wanted to test out all the power skills which been present in the game and also wanted to know is there any thing to increase the essence due to which i can test it and also check the bugs about it. Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Cheats for The Darkness 2 Demo game

If you wanted to have it then you can try the Cheat Engine for that. If you are not having the Cheat Engine then you better search for it and download it and try it. So you try it and check that how does it looks and also how it works in compassion with the other games. Even you will get the method how to test and also how does it work, you will find it for Just Cause 2 game and it has done, so you look at that and work on The Darkness 2 Demo.

I would say that if you wanted to find out the bug which are there in the game then you should play the game and you will be able to note which are the bug n the game, i do not think that there is need of the cheat.

I would suggest that you go for the Cheat Engine which is the best way to find out the bugs which are there in the game, you should be checking that till the time you are having the demo version of the game, it is better to test till the time you are having the demo version of it, other wise it is no use to do it.

I wanted to know that cheat engine work for the xbox or it is just for PC only, so please tell me about it, so that i do it for the xbox version and it will be nice for me to check it.