Thread: Country with coolest commie flag in Victoria 2

Country with coolest commie flag in Victoria 2

Hi friends I like to play Victoria 2 Twice the day this is really the good game I have seen, these game is very much impressive. The features and option those are available for making use while playing this game is quite intrusting. I have seen there are lots of countries in this game which we can play, but I just want to know which countries have the coolest commie flag in this game. So if you guys have any information or any suggestion then please let me know.

Re: Country with coolest commie flag in Victoria 2

According to my information, this is one of the good things I have seen in this game. There are no comparisons I have seen between the countries there are also the presence of Scandinavian flags, these flag are might not that much importance in this game but however they are really useful in this game to determine the status of country.

I think Chile and South Africa are interesting country which may have this coolest commie flag. So I think this country may have this coolest commie flag.

I think this flag we have to find in this game, because one of my friends have found the Commie flags of Ricky and this is one of the superior thing in this game. This Commie flags is really useful thing for this game. These are the awesome features of this game that the player can enjoy in this game.

I think the US communist flag is really the good one in this game; however as compare the other country so I think this is one good and the best flag in this game. there are also many other things are present in this game which can e used and which can enjoy while playing this game.