Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles full of glitches

Zynga Hidden Chronicles full of glitches

I am waiting from the first day of the game for my "visiting neighbors" to be fixed. After looking at all of the 23 pages from the bug section, I was getting just reply we get is that they are "working on it". Any requests I require for the game does not get posted on the wall and therefore I am not able to finish any quests without these gifts.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles full of glitches

If you are having problem in getting the gifts then I think that you should try by clearing the cache otherwise to change the browser. In many of the zynga games, this resolved the issue and I hope that it will do the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    If you are having problem in getting the gifts then I think that you should try by clearing the cache otherwise to change the browser. In many of the zynga games, this resolved the issue and I hope that it will do the same for you.
    Thank you for the reply but please don’t tell us to clear our cache. If we have been playing other Zynga games then we know to do that. I have already tried with all those basic stuffs but that does not help me.

In my personal opinion, I think that Zygna needs to take this game out the shelf until they find the reason/solutions with all the problems. This can be a grand game if it runs without any problem. Or at least provide people updates about what is going on. I am sure the mods are clueless but at least be straightforward and try to provide us some daily updates. They are just wasting many pages about "can't visit".