Thread: Forced to play Thief Lair part again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles even after completing it

sad Forced to play Thief Lair part again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles even after completing it

I hope you all have read the title properly, I am forced to play this part again and again even after saving it. It has happened with me several times and still I am not able to get out of it. Everytime I restart the game I am getting the same thief lair part again even after completing it several times. Now I am rally finding this game very frustrating and hence I want to get out of it as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping. So can you all please reply how to get out of it. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Forced to play Thief Lair part again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles even after completing it

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    I hope you all have read the title properly, I am forced to play this part again and again even after saving it. It has happened with me several times and still I am not able to get out of it. Everytime I restart the game I am getting the same thief lair part again even after completing it several times. Now I am rally finding this game very frustrating and hence I want to get out of it as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping. So can you all please reply how to get out of it. I am waiting for your response.
    Don’t you get a small box which ask you to play or cancel the mini game? in my case I m getting it and I put the cancel option on charge. That’s what I do. So even you should be getting it right?

ohmy Re: Forced to play Thief Lair part again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles even after completing it

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    Don’t you get a small box which ask you to play or cancel the mini game? in my case I m getting it and I put the cancel option on charge. That’s what I do. So even you should be getting it right?
    No I don’t get any kind of box, which kind of box are you talking of? The thing is that the completed game is not getting registered at all. I wish I could reset that if possible. So that I can get restarted with the game again. Any comments?

Re: Forced to play Thief Lair part again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles even after completing it

Might be some kind of bug in the game I would ask you to report this issue with the zynga support team, I am sure you would be able to get some kind f help from there that’s what I know, so do go ahead have a chat with them regarding the issue and I hope that your issue does gets solved.