Thread: Extended edition of Oil Rush

Extended edition of Oil Rush

Hello friends, i wanted to know that you people will be going for the extended edition of this game. Even i wanted to know that what you changes like to get in, as Soundtrack in high quality, or wanted to have Making of game video, Art concepts, so what else like to see, please share with me. Also tell what price would be comfort for you to pay for such type of the extended edition? Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Extended edition of Oil Rush

I will not go for the Extended edition, i am very much happy with the present game. I do not care that what are the changes are been added in game and even do wanted to have any sort sound-track, i love to listen the music which i like during the play time.

Even i will no go for it, there is no more changes need to have it. It is been proper and also it is been working proper without any issues. I also do not care that how the game is been made, most of the user will like to play not interested to watch video of making the game. So i would suggest that it should not been added, if they are adding then it is been worth till the time it is free accessible.

I have got the DVD with the extended edition and with that also as gift have taken a few copies. I liked the game, even though I do not often play, but appreciate the creation and wanted to try on the network. In general, it is very unusual for me to play in all plans. The first thing which is been serious and interesting is that is been for Linux. I would suggest all developers should do it. The other unusual concept for the genre RTS,is that it is not difficult, but at the same time it is not simple, but addictive. I like that there is more tied to the reaction and on tactics than on a standard collection of resources and recruiting troops.

It is very much interesting to see how the game is been developed. I would also like to novice programmer by training, where I understand that showing the movie will obviously not the source from the compilation, many of them are interested in aspects of the game. I think that it is having a small team of good guys created such a good team. It is worth adding interviews with each of the developers who are interested. Even wanted that it can tell just bit about the engine for ir. And of course I would like to make it all the video was though, would be in 720p (or higher).

I like to have soundtrack and artifacts. In Oil rush I like each of the tracks except one of rock. Some of the tracks are short and rapidly changing, I wish that it should be full long version and also it should be divided into two folders (MP3 (320 kbit / s) and FLAC). There should be plenty of artifacts at high resolution. If the full version will be costing $ 25, over the extended edition, I would pay for $ 35-40. In the extended edition i would suggest that it should include additional card for a single game.

I would also say that $ 30 will be a better price for it. But they should make it with the bonus pack only with OST, artworks and many other stuff. Which should be costing for $10 more for it. Where i have already purchased a key, so i go for collector version then i would not waste the key for that. Even would like to tell they should sell the box version like the picture on the store. I am ready to pay the cost of it as i wanted to view some of photos from staff, like how it was been made and other thing.

I think that it will be costing for 20$ till the time there is beta version for ir. Where i believe that full version will be costing for the 25$, so for 5$ for extended version is not a big deal for anyone you might be going for it. So totally it might be costing something 35-40$. The users who have already done the pre-order they might be able to get the discount for it and it will be cheaper for them.

If i am planning to go for Special Edition of the game, the game studio good get some good reputation. Whereas i believe that it can be gain with product quality, innovations, long term support and good interaction with community of the gamers.

I would like to have the extended edition which is having all those stuff in it, whereas i have already gone for this game so will not be going for the second one and in any chances, where i liked to have making of game video and also the soundtrack. I can bear that pain and play it.

I would have gone for the extended edition if it might be having some more stuff like the free DLC, events, and all the sound tracks in MP3. If this is there, then it would be very much fine with me to pay $25 more for that and enjoy it.