Thread: What things are making Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning special?

What things are making Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning special?

I have downloaded and installed the demo version of the game on my computer. I wanted to know what is the best part of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning demo. The combat system is same as that of generic hack-n-slash, I don’t think so it is bad at all. inventory system is seems to borring. Crafting is appropriate and it is quite better than other games which will give you. there are some kind of choice available to select the component.

Re: What things are making Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning special?

I think the dialogue system in the game is quite standard. As far as fight system is concerned I don’t think so it is not kind of hack and slash button masher. I think there could be almost 15 attacks available from the very first few level to provide you tactical advantage as you are supposed to play. You will need to do experiment with the timing. The different weapon in the game will play in the unique manner.

There could be the best hardcore RPG systems in rest of other games which are available in the market. Your weapons and armor actually change as you are supposed to upgrade them. at the starting level the most basic leather armor are supposed to look good and functional. Weapons are supposed to be unique from one another and they are working in the totally different manner. as I am running in single direction and simly stop my hero and turn around, the hero of mine is getting dropped to knee, and simply pushes himself to go off the ground and starts running in the opposite direction.

I am assuming that the developer of the game has focused on the combat and it is quite better than that of RPG available in the market. The developer of the game are looking to provide open world RPG while combat. If you are supposed to learn more you have to use strategic ways to play the hero in the game.

I don’t think so there is nothing which is making this game so special to play. You should get the game which you will think special. I am not having any comment to say about the game which can improved your opinion regarding above mentioned games. If you don’t like the game get another game which is suitable for you.

I know that it is more than about single button combat system. you will have only combat. But you will be able to make big skill tree but you can have totally different ways to kill the thing. Combat remains combat in the game and it is the main purpose.
    I don’t think so combat system implement in the game is totally bad. you can have standard equipment for the game which you are having. Graphics seems to pointless. I don’t bothered about how characters are running? There will not be any affect of it while playing the game. I have noticed that NPCs are seems to clone of each other. There is no need of care until and unless they have provided great interaction between of them. in some of the quests we are having couple of option but it is not providing enough depth. There should be lots of choice in the game.

Personally I am expecting that full game will give you more depth in the game as you will compare with the demo version. I am not impressed with the game so far, according to me they should try to fill up action-RPG niche and it is full of overflowing and it seems to pointless to have.

It should have really deep open world RPG with incredibly easy to access the difficult to master combat system. if you don’t wanted to play the game which is not having combat as that of focal points and it did not seems to be Reckoning. If you have purchased the game and I am hoping that you will love to play.

Every single weapon in the game is having 5 unlocks. You can equip with 2 at a time. Also you will have 4 ability with trigger. You can also string together combos. I have nothing found anything unusual in the combat system. already I have played many games with the same kind of combat system. you should have intelligent moves with weapon switch system. I don’t wanted to consider the Skyrim's system bad at all.

There are no RPG which will allow you to select weapons on the basis of type of attack. According to me combat system is supposed to quite deeper than that of GOW. You will be good in Reckoning if you have put lots of efforts to built up your character. In the demo version you will get limited access to combat. I have noticed elements of Fable, Jade Empire and The Witcher in the combat system of this particular game. however I have found lots of fun while playing the game. it is an action which is having sense of RPG.

Fable is quite close to this particular game. Depth is added in the game as you level up. You will get lots of fun while changing weapon. AI is seems to be clever and fight against with basic enemy types is giving lots of fun. I am sure that you will enjoy to play above mentioned game.