Thread: Which FlatOut should i go for?

Which FlatOut should i go for?

Hello friends i was planning to go for this game, but i not able to decide for which one i should go for. I am not able to select between FlatOut 2 and FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, I remember that I have played FlatOut 2. It was great to play when playing multiplayer. I think there is no multiplayer and also graphics is been old. Where Ultimage Carnage is very much better and multiplayer is also working. So please tell me that for which one i should go for. Thank you.

Re: Which FlatOut should i go for?

I would suggest that you go for Ultimate Carnage it is been best and in the compassion with the multiplayer then its best. If you have got some of game which work on Windows Live then you should go for Flatout 2.

If you are going for Games For Windows Live then you will be not getting problem with it. If you asking about Multiplayer then let me tell you that multiplayer is not been dead from that you will be able to get some races will be going on. If i have been at your place then i might have gone for FlatOut 2, i am knowing that Graphics level is low but it is having MODability for all new graphics.

I would also suggest for Ultimate Carnage, but you download and install for Windows Live before you boot Ultimate Carnage up, if there might be any problem then it will worked properly and you will be not getting the problem, People have done it and also it is working fine for them and enjoying playing.

I used to play Flatout 1 and i was really enjoying playing it, the best thing which i liked was the trackside objects which were having some actual weight and also you need to more concentrate on track, if you are not then you will be smashed and will be thrown out of track. Even there were some more thing in Flatout 1 that you will get a realistic experience. If you wanted to have fast action paced racing with lots of stuff flying around the track then FlatOut Ultimate Carnage.

I wanted to tell if you wanted to play modding or online then i would suggest that you go for FlatOut 2, it will be good choice for you. There might be most of people online in Ultimate Carnage they are wanting to play it with nothing but 18-wheelers or races in school buses. Which seem to be getting older and it becomes fast.

If you wanted to go for online game then you better go for Flatout 2 the most race online of the 3 Flatout games of Bugbears. With FO2, you can race stock FO2 or modded version online with 90 customs cars added, reverse tracks, custom tracks and 12 custom derby pits.