Thread: During gameplay computer get crash

During gameplay computer get crash

Hello friends, when i am playing game on computer then it gets crash, i am having the problem during the gameplay of League of Legends. I do not what is the reason of getting crash. I am having 5 fans one is of 200mm and other are of 120mm, having 210 geforce graphics card, Windows 7 Professional installed with 8gb ram, having 1.3tb hard drive along with M68MT-S2P with AMD Phenom II x3. If i am playing other games then do not getting problem with them. So what is the issue with, can anyone tell me. Thank you.

Re: During gameplay computer get crash

I have seen the system specification and founded that it is best for gaming, but i think the problem with the graphics card, it might be not able to handle all games which you are trying to play it. So i would suggest that you upgrade your graphics card to higher version and it might fix the problem.

Well i will try to get the new one, so i wanted to know which will be best graphics card in the range of 50-150 $, if it is there then i will try to get a new one today itself.

There are plenty of the card which might be able to come in the range of 50 - 250, but i would suggest that you to try AMD Radeon HD 6770, which is best and it might cost you something 120 or more, not sure with price. This graphics card is been made with respective with ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series and also it supports all DirectX 11 games, so you will be able to play and not get PC crash again.

If you were using Nvidia then you better stick to it, i would suggest that you go for Nvidia 460 GTX 1GB, it will best and its good in performance. So can get for you, not knowing the price, but it will might range in that.

I wanted to have more information, if you people are suggesting me card then please ensure that it is having power of 450wats, i do not know it will work with the fans i am using it. But i am thinking to go for Radeon HD 6770 Graphics card 1gb, one of my friend is using the same, he has not go problem which i got it. But there is problem that he is getting the bluescreen. So before going for new, can anyone tell that how to solve that problem if i get it, please tell me.

The same problem i was use to get with the same motherboard with 8GB RAM which you are using it. I using the Radeon HD 6790 graphics card. When i was playing the Starcraft 2 or Battlefield 3 game then it was just crashing again and again. I have downloaded all the latest drover for card and Windows 7 Ultimate is fully updated till now. One day the BSOD was showing me message that it is memory addressing problem, so to solve i have remove one RAM stick (4Gb Corsair 1333 ) then after i was not able to see the problem again. If you are using two or more RAM stick then it will give problem. So you can try to take one of the RAM if you are having it. But i would suggest that you better change motherboard.

This is the issue which is been seen most of the time and it is due to RAM, so i will also suggest that you use one stick on board and make it little light to play games on it.

If you are going for the Radeon HD 6770 Graphics card 1gb then i would say that you better have one stick on the board, and try to run all those games which were giving you problem, if still getting then insert both of RAM and try. Then also getting the problem then you change motherboard which is the last and best option to solve the problem completely.

I would say that you check the better graphics card for the computer then you will be able to run the game and also you will be not getting the computer crash while playing it.