Thread: Is Rayman Origins game been gimped on PlayStation 3

Is Rayman Origins game been gimped on PlayStation 3

Hello friends, I am using two consoles (Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3), presently i have purchase something 16 games for the Xbox 360. But keeping that in aside i wanted to know that the Rayman Origins is been gimped on the PlayStation 3. I do not think that might be true enough, did anyone know about it and also what else you people know then please share with me. I was planning to get the game for me, but now i do not think that i will get it. I think that it might be to the audio of the game. So please tell me about it, thank you.

Re: Is Rayman Origins game been gimped on PlayStation 3

Yes what you have heard is correct and it is been done for the audio, it will be not supporting the 5.1 audio setup, so you might be having the 5.1 connected to the TV then might be not able to get the sound. So it is bad luck for those user to play the game.

I do not think that the sound is the important in the game, you just need to play it as you see on the monitor and you will have to clear the levels one by one, if you are getting to hear the audio that it more than enough, do no want to have the sound effect to play it. If you are doing like that then it is like you are watching the movie with the effects you wanted to feel. I have got the proper version of the game and it is not worth to play it with the 360 controller.

I think that it is not good to play, i am not believing that it is been made without any sound. I would say that having the support for the 5.1 was the great and also when you play it you might be able to feel the game. I have played many of them and it is great experience to have. That is very sad that it is not supported.

It is not affecting me in any of the case due to the audio, well when i am playing any of the game on the TV then i hardly can hear the audio of it. I have downloaded the Rayman Origins and the Sonic Gen on demo on the PS3, even i have done the order of both of them on the 360. So i will play the demo first and then actual one on the 360. Feel the difference, if there are something else then it can be noticed during the gameplay.

I think you might be talking about the other version which is been made available recently, i have not played that till now. Whereas i have played the Rayman Origins and it is the best and very much to perfect for the PS3. When i was playing it then i was not getting the issue with the sound quality, so i do not think that it will effect in the quality, the thing will be that it does not support the 5.1 audio system. The only problem i use to get is i was not able to play the game on the co-op mode. I have seen the PS3 version is the best then in the comparison with the 360 version.

I have played on both (360 as well the PS3) i have founded it in the same resolution, so there is no difference in the both the version. So you might get it due to the problem with the TV.

I wanted to share some news about the games on the PS3, well all the multiplayer games whihc are been played on the PS3 are been gimped and also when you will be playing on the mulitplayer mode you will be feeling the difference. This was not been known by many of the people and it might be the surprise and shocking new for the players on the PS3.

I was always thinking that the PS3 games are very much better then the 360. I use the 360 to play online. Well till now i was not been aware of this and also i was use to play on both, so this has really shocked me. I love to play the fighting game on the 360 community and now i have to complete the Battlefield on the PS3. I have got it with the PS3 320GB when i have purchased, but when i am playing the games on the PS3 then usually give me error to play in the CAMPAIGN mode. So i have to delete some of the deleted data from the hard drive and try to connect again, then it use to work for me. So when hearing news i will be playing one the Xbox live and will think to play on the PSN. So the Battlefield will be remain incomplete and will think to play it.

That is really bad that there is n support for the 5.1 audio, i have the 5.1 connected to the system and i played most of the PS3 and in the other was the 360 version is supporting, so now people will play only the 360 games not the PS3, i think this should work and fixed to get it.