Thread: Getting no light shafts in the Infinity Blade 2 playing on iPad 2

Getting no light shafts in the Infinity Blade 2 playing on iPad 2

Hello friends, I am having the iPad 2 and I have install the Infinity Blade 2 game on it, I have started playing the game but I am not able to get the light shafts which is there in the game. I am having the iOS 4.3.3 on the iPad, so does anyone also getting the same problem which I am getting it and also is there any solution to fix it, I really wanted to have the light shafts in the Infinity Blade 2 game. So please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Getting no light shafts in the Infinity Blade 2 playing on iPad 2

I think that you have done the Jailbreak of the iPad, so that might be the reason you are not getting the light shafts in the game. So if you can get off the jailbreak then you will be able to play the game with the light shafts. So you better get the jailbreak from the iPad 2.

Yes I also think that it is the problem with the people who are using the iOS and also using the jailbreak. So I think that the game new an actual a genuine device to run the game and also then the game is been supported with genuine device of the apple. So your device have lost the genuine, as you have done the Jailbreak and to get back to the original device then you have to update the phone and install the game on it, so then you will be able to get the light shafts in the game, so you better try it and get it done for you.

I do not think that it is due the iOS or the Jailbreak which is there in the device; I think it is due to the game. There might be some of the things which are not supported and also not running in the iPad 2, so the update of the game might be helped and also it might be worked and also you will be able to use get the light shaft.

I think that the iOS 5 is the main reason that the game is not been running smoothly and also the game is running smoothly on the iOS 4, I think the reason that the game is running smoothly on the iOS 4, as the game is been made in the concept of the iOS 4, where the user upgraded to the iOS 5 then the game becomes little tough and also it is not support with the requirement of the system. So I think it is the reason of the iOS of the phone.

I also agree with the above user, and I have also experience the game while plying the game on the iPad 1 and also the iPad 2. So it is totally due to the iOS of the iPad and you have upgraded then you will be able to get the problem.

I think that the update of the game will be available and the problem which is there in the game will be solved and also you will be able to solve the problem and also you might get the things which you were not getting on the iPad 2. I think that the developer of the game will make the update for the latest version of the iOS, and you will be able to get the update and the game will be running smoother on the iPad 2.

I do not think it is the jailbreak, I think that it might be the Cydia, which is creating the problem and also it is not making the game running on the iPad, so you better get it checked and also you will be able to run the game.

I think you will be able to get the thing which you were not getting on the game, so you better re-install the game and try to play the game and see you might get in the game.