Thread: Have you seen the Map of Castle in Infinity Blade II

Have you seen the Map of Castle in Infinity Blade II

Hi friends recently I have install the game in my iPhone, it was really the good game I have seen for the iOS, there are many of the things in this game that are the best thing in these game. The graphics and the effect that are used in this game are really impressive. So I am very much excited to know more about this game. So the main thing that I want to know is about the Map that is used in this Infinity Blade II. So what are thing that you have noticed there in this Map feature for this game, I’m just confused to understand this map. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for this map in this Infinity Blade II then please do the reply. Any of the reply will be appreciated

Re: Have you seen the Map of Castle in Infinity Blade II

The map of the Castle is really good and interesting, there are so many of the things I have seen in this map. There are well and the best Guideline is seen in this map, which can be used to play this Infinity Blade II. According to my information there in this map the almost all the information of this game and the current status are easily can be see in this Map. There is the information about the Patch and the location and also the character health statistics can be easily determine. There in this Map you can get the detail about the Spawn point used in each and every location. However there are many of the information are there in this Map for the user to play this game and to complete the levels.

The thing that I want to suggest that in this kind of the Map that are used in this game are really provide many of the Help to play this game. There are almost many of the information and the guide you will get from this Map of the Castle.

But the thing that I have noticed is that, this Map doesn’t have the all the entire spawns and entrances that are present in this Infinity Blade II.

So for that if you get the spawn while playing and completing the levels in this game that spawn will automatically get updated in this Map for your own profile. So I think this is the good thing for this Map to make the update for the progress of the character to achieve the Spawn in this game.

According to my suggestion this is the good and the well develop Map used in this the game, There are May of the information about the location about the direction and about the guidelines for the battle with the boss which are there in this game. The information about to reach to the location there in this game, by which you can have many of the guidelines about this game that are used in this game. The best thing that I have seen in this game is that the Map have the entire thing that make me to play this game without any of the difficulty.

Still I have make the collection of the total 3 gold spawn in this game and that are displaying in this Map of the Castle for the game Infinity Blade II. So I just try to get more gold to make the list for this thing to get increase in the Map. So finally the thing or the weapons or any thing that you get achieved in this game while playing will be automatically get updated in this Map of the castle.

I think that the Map which is used in this Infinity Blade is Awesome; there are the information for the boss that have to be kill and also some of the hint for this thing to do. So with this thing there are no needs to think more or any of the location or for any of the tricks to make Happen in this game.

I think there are need for some of the things that can be include in this Map, that I means to say that if we make the use of the Map and go to the specific spot in this map then there be some of the Tool Tips should be available. That we can get the sort description about that respective spot.

So if this thing are to be include in the next versions of the Infinity Blade series then this will be the good thing and the advanced update for the Map of the Castle.

With the help of this Map I have reach there in the Room 8, here I have make the collection of the different weapon. So I think this is the good thing to get the information about the things that are present there in each of the location.

The Map of Castle is really the good thing for the player to know about the locations and all.

There are lots of the navigation information and the direction information for the need for plat this game.

The map also has many of the information about the thing that are to be get there at the specific location. The map also has the life status remark that lost or wasted while playing.