Thread: Official website of The King of Fighters XIII updated

Official website of The King of Fighters XIII updated

I wanted to discuss an interesting thing regarding this particular game The King of Fighters XIII. Well I have come to know about that there was update on the story section of this particular game. what I am suggesting that you should check in out in the game. so you should visit the official website than let me know what do you have found them. Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Official website of The King of Fighters XIII updated

Well I have visited the official website and I have come to know about that there will be hints at the b.jenet. I have used the same in motw and she might also pass the time of the nice bootage in lieu of the shermie. The condition is provided that there would be some kind of the water hints.

In this particular situation I am looking for the B. Genet and I wanted to tell the developer of the game should provide the same. according to me the Jenet, Mary and Vanessa are supposed to be the most wanted character in the game. Well using the above mentioned characters in the game all the gamers are going to have great fun while playing this particular game.

You should know that the story of the game is simply translation of the text which was available on the JP site before a year. It can change with the retcon of the particular ending. I have also come to know about the b.jenet is passed on from the game.

I don’t know whether the above mentioned thing is true or false. However I am expecting that the developer of the game will release the DLC for all the people. If I am not wrong all the characters are exclusive for the console. They will not have the story mode in fact they are supposed to be bonus characters.

After going through the post of yours I am wondering that the Jenet is supposed to be the lead into the New Women Fighters Team. It could be possible that it will be provided into the next version of the game. well after playing the story mode of the game I have found that Jenet's team should be included into the current version of the game. Also I am wondering that one should have the Benet, Xianfei, and Kasumi so that it can become a balanced rival team against of the current woman fighters team.

Well I am wondering that all the users liked the story updates which are provided by the developer of the game and also I am expecting that there will be releasing of more and more update in the game.

I am looking to get a kind of mean which will allow you to summarize the characters which are involved in the game. however to make them totally interesting/involved. It might be possible that the characters in the game which is supposed to be overly interesting.

Re: Official website of The King of Fighters XIII updated

I don’t kno why but I am wondering that the k` is supposed to be terribly boring and hypocritical character in the game. also I have come to know about that the site has been updated with the Psycho Soldier and Ikari Warriors team characters and also there are involvement of story, mission mode, and replays while playing this particular game. well after having the above mentioned stuff all the users are going to have great fun while playing this particular game.