Thread: Lichdom in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Lichdom in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Can anyone tell me whether there is a mod available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that will allow you to become a lich? I have checked the Steam workshop and there is no Lich Mod available there. I have always seen Liches within the Elder Scrolls game but we have never been allowed to get the state of Lichdom for ourselves, so I was hoping if there would be any mod for us to play like a Lich. Thanks

Re: Lichdom in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have just checked a mod some other day which lets you to shapeshift into any monster or creature in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Then there was somethine called Illuminati Order for Morrowind which was also pretty amazing. I have been searching for it myself from many days. You can also get the Playable Skeleton Race by searching it on the Nexusmods website.

Re: Lichdom in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

There is also a mod called True Lichdom which looks pretty cool and you can get it from that same website only. There might be 2 primary features included in this mode. The first one is a multiple Playable Lich Forms and all of them will carry their own strenghts and weaknesses. There will be also a full length quest in this mode and in this same course you can unlock the ability to become one of the 3 lich forms available.

Have you checked out the Undeath Lichdom? It is going to feature questline that will let the player to find and obtain the necessary components for the ritual of undeath. There will be 3 new dungeons included namely Hermaeus-Mora's Daedric realm, Daggerfall and sewer network. There is going to be 2 necromancer lairs also for necromancer or dark themed characters.