Thread: Trouble with” Watcher in the wings” episode in Batman Arkham City

Trouble with” Watcher in the wings” episode in Batman Arkham City

What a awesome game this is but glitches like this is really annoying and on top of that no one has any answer for this For some cause, while I arrive out of the courthouse, this side mission didn't begin. at the moment in complete the story mode still I don't make out something on the close by roof while I scan. anyone else experience this issue? Do you have any solution for this I would be glad to know about this I would be really appreciating and reply thanks in advance

Re: Trouble with” Watcher in the wings” episode in Batman Arkham City

Quote Originally Posted by Gitika View Post
    What a awesome game this is but glitches like this is really annoying and on top of that no one has any answer for this For some cause, while I arrive out of the courthouse, this side mission didn't begin. at the moment in complete the story mode still I don't make out something on the close by roof while I scan. anyone else experience this issue? Do you have any solution for this I would be glad to know about this I would be really appreciating and reply thanks in advance
    I was also having this same problem but somehow its showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavita View Post
    I was also having this same problem but somehow its showed up.
    Hey

How do you get him it to turn up because I'm complete the game moreover I still don't make out the mission? If I go to the courthouse the face entrance is be on fire and the overlook roof where he is believed to be is empty

Hi guys I also having similar problem So I have finished this side mission plus scan the symbol sideways of the church however it’s still say 80% as well as is still on the map as an 'open' mission. Did I missed something on the way as this is really irritating and I am not able to get anything on this so guys I urge you people here to please kindly help me get through this it would be really nice thanks

I missed him in the early on in the game, however ultimately I come back to the building crossways from the courthouse plus talked to Azrael. So this started up his mission "Watcher in the Wings", which I'm presumptuous means you require locating him various times across the city or whatever

Hey guys I need to know something about this episode my Will he trigger at definite part of the game and come into view on the map, or is it simply a affair of discover him? Are here any instructions you be able to provide for spotting him? as he turn up just like an without arms enemy on officer Vision, so it's hard to differentiate him from one more baddie.

He comes on the roof top in four point , first point in every exterior zone

1. Indy District
    2. Amusement Mile
    3. Bowery
    4. Park Row

Once you locate him he won't produce in a new point in anticipation of a certain quantity of time has passed, so you're well again off operational on a diff side mission or ongoing major story for a bit. If you wish for precise locations let me know.

just finished that mission. but the first incidence, i've for all time establish him on pure accident and though I was in detective mode because i might observe this one "blue" guy just standing on somewhat and I’m like "why is that guy just standing there" plus then I’d turn detective mode off and after that he'd simply be standing there the entire creepy like.

Thanks, man. I just required to make in undoubtedly that there was a few kind of situation concerned on while he shows up, so I don't go mad just look for all over the place for him. I'll permit that mission happen in a more natural way.

He absolutely was a bit worrying while I first ran into him, particularly because he didn't actually activate a cutscene so much as now in progress talking and then vanished. But Azrael's a cool character, so I'm extra excited that he's still in the game.