Thread: Batman: Arkham City bug in final stage of Shot in the dark

Batman: Arkham City bug in final stage of Shot in the dark

Hello friends I am playing Batman: Arkham City game and I have noticed one bug in the final stage of Shot in the dark. in this game I have already find the all the victims and now I have to find where Deadshot is. I have tried to search it in different locations but didn’t get any result.

Is there anyone way to solve this or I am doing something wrong while playing this game?

Re: Batman: Arkham City bug in final stage of Shot in the dark

Yes I am also facing the same problem I went to the 3 zones as indicated on the map, when you use the detective mode to scan, not any of the power substations light while going to "Open" action does not fire. I have the PS3 version.

More than 2 hours I have spent behind trying to figure out this. Any help will be appreciated.

Have you tried to solve this problem by scanning the imprint in the snow which is on the rooftop? If you have not tried this then I will suggest you to first scan the imprint in the snow and after trying that you should see whether it makes any difference or not. I have played this game and I didn’t face any problem. First I have finished some part of the main story of the game and after completing that I go back to the dark quest at that time power substation was activated and then I was able to continue the quest.

I think you should also first complete the other part of the story and after that you should go back and then check whether your problem gets solved or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I agree with the above post because I was going though the same problem of in this game and first I have tried to solve this problem by scanning the imprint and after doing that also I was not able to complete the quest and after that I have completed the other part of the main story and then when I came to quest and then I have successfully completed the quest. I think you should also try this solution.

Thank you so much for helping me and sharing this information with me. After reading your post I have first finished the other parts and then when I returned to the deadshot quest at that time substation was light up and then I have finished that quest. I really appreciate your help.