Thread: Why the Shot in the Dark glitches in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Why the Shot in the Dark glitches in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Hi recently I have install the game ‘Batman: Arkham City’ in my system this is the best game there I have seen among of the series of the Batman. But recently I have stacked over the glitch there for these games at one of the spot there in this game that really. I have seen that my shot is stuck there in the dark of the game; there are the things that the second shot went off but there I was fail to get the near of that map. So what is this issue and what should I do to overcome this situation, so if you guys have any of the information then let me know about this any of the reply will be appreciated.

Re: Why the Shot in the Dark glitches in ‘Batman: Arkham City’

Even I have also see the same problems with the Deadshot mission, there I have seen that the game not allow to progress to the second victim. There I was able to find out the first victim there at that mission. So there I have just follow the bullet trajectory and have upload the information over there and there I have seen none of the changes there so I have just make the things to make this issue to solve, so for that I have make the re-installation for the game there in to the system. So after that I have seen there are none of the thing that make me to stuck there in that location

There may be some of the glitches there in this game but however the game is the best game and also this glitch is not the gaming issue this may be the System requirement issue so the best way to have this game to play is to make sure for the System specification there for this game so first you have to verify that whether your system configuration is proper for this game or not so if it is not then make the necessary changes there into your system to make the game to execute there for your system without any of the glitch or the issue.

There is not the glitch that you are pointing there in the game, since what I know about this situation is that the shot there is not going to start over there and also the second body which is possible to be there after this situation there in that game. So try to tear Deadshots frickenhead off and feed him to Tiny.

First of all the thing here is important is that try to find the body which is there and by this you will get the area to search for this game location over there, so make the use of this thing to get on top of buildings and bridges, there may be nobody there as there in the demo for these game. so the main thing for this glitch is that after you have beating the main story when you are going for the back to finish off the riddle trophies, you will just receive the call from the Oracle and after that you can find the 2nd body. So because of that reason it is clear that this is not the glitch but some of the glitches just slow to show.

This game is the good game and I like to play this game thrice the day but still I have not seen any of the issue there in the game. may the game that you have install there in the system is not installed properly, may some of the file is missing there for this game during the installation of this game or while downloading the game, so you just try to uninstall and then reinstall this game into your System. May this will work for you and this not get work there then you have to download the game once more. May the reinstallation for the game is the better option for this type of the situation.

There may be the glitch there in the game but that is not the main factor for this game the main factor for the game is the skills that the player have to make the use to complete this game there are various of the thing there in this game that are somewhat difficult for the player to play so for that the need and the practice for playing this game is important,

however if there are some of the glitch in this game then the player have to wait for the release for the Patch version of this game, may this release of the Patch version have the fixing for the Glitch for the game.

The glitch is a programming error, that make the changes in the resultant output for the game and this things are not planned by the programmers. The things that the glitches include are the improper graphics and the crash of the game while playing the game. So if you have this issue then it will be said that your game have the glitch. So there may be the chances for the release of the Patch version of the game that may have the fix for this kind of the glitch that you are facing there in the game.