Thread: Sand Dollar Fish That May Have Died in FishVille

Sand Dollar Fish That May Have Died in FishVille

It has approached our consideration that a few players have had their Sand Dollar fish burn out when an amplified leave. Rest guaranteed that we are doing every little item conceivable to track down why this could have happened and are researching this issue. We can furnish a redesign. In the game that you have had issues please contact our Customer Service. The connection is in my signature.

Re: Sand Dollar Fish That May Have Died in FishVille

I value your undertakings and perceive some situations require significant investment to track down. Notwithstanding, as I stated in the initial string where I raised this matter (which I don't appear to have the capacity to recognize at the instant), the inquiry close by is if or not SD fish CAN expire. I comprehend it could require some serious energy to root out how some of them did, I could practically the same as to know in plain dialect in case or not Zynga's official approach is that SD fish are not supposed to bit the dust, or if they can expire similar to any viable fish, as my associate was told.

The way that some SD fish have kicked the bucket IS a situation and NOT a strategy update. So unequivocally to elucidate: From what you are expressing, is it safe to express that you have conversed with Zynga and been told straightforwardly that SD fish are not supposed to kick the bucket.

I did see some neighbors with VIP fish that were diseased and it stated they were determined to cease to exist. So are those not SD fish as you do pay such a large number of SD to purchase them for seven days. Thanks for checking on it resident Angel

Also the way that not, one or the other fish you have chosen I is a SD fish, we at present know that some fish have perished. My neighbor whose fish passed on lost ALL her fish, she is a noteworthy gatherer with SD fish about-facing years, and had a tremendous mixture. They expired. CS affirmed the same amount (granted that the standards state we cannot post their message here, it can be viewed in another place) and declared that SD fish can burn out similar to any others. I'm happy those in your old neighbors' tanks have not, on the other hand, that doesn't update the way that my neighbor's fish DID.

With respect to holding up until the 24th, something tells me I won't be around that since a long time ago we've now lost our Discovery Logs, Collections, Wish Lists, and Storage. I had a ton of characters went down so I actually lost SD. I had practically 1000 articles in reserve combining essential parts from past topics. Looks enjoy today could be the final day I'll be playing this game, and I'll be urging the parts of the bunches I have a place with to go with me to that alternate fish game.

For those who habitually weigh in on their tanks in FishVille, you would not be able to have been attentive to a developing concern right around users, that being the way that fish obtained with the game's premium coin, Sand Dollars, might get ailing and kick the bucket much the same as whatever viable fish in the game. Users were disturbed by this, as they felt it out of line that users would be able to lose something that they had paid actual cash (or the comparable thereof) for in the game.

The ability for Sand Dollar fish to burn out is to be clear, these fish can still get broken down, and a while later might be mended with prescription, but assuming that you were to leave the game for an expanded period of time, you’ll now return to a tank full of living Sand Dollar fish, instead of an ocean of dead fish.