Thread: How is the car handling in Need for Speed: The Run

How is the car handling in Need for Speed: The Run

Anyone help me for this? I have attempted the demo for Xbox 360, and was considering a buy. However if the handling is similar to NFS HP (pc) then I might reflect lingering for a sale, or just getting it on Xbox later on.

Re: How is the car handling in Need for Speed: The Run

Interesting to say the least. Will the road is a bad idea because as in real life of your car is removed from the sidewalk, however multiplayer is bad. I mean the competition is not true at all that only can come up with the other person if there was more to boost disssentives say like if you hit the wall of his people more than race otherwise. I think I'm going back to HP for more chaos search even though it's fun to play on PC.

Playing with the keyboard (heresy), at first it seemed that HP, but cars can stray from the path more easily. For example, even in tighter curves HP, you tap the brake, go to "drift mode" and then correct the turn, no matter what. In TR, if you do, you will not be able to convert the style (at least I have not found an easy way for yet), is necessary to slow down or let the gas, depending on your time. A friend of mine (who is a Forza fan) says he still wants (he did not like HP or management of TR).

I love playing the persecution and even to this day. HP management is a challenge when you go to the movie one time the brake while turning and you are in a drift without having to in fact accurate your address or countersteer, the game takes care of the majority of the work for you. Not very dissimilar from Ridge Racer, but not exactly the same, of course. In the implementation we must work on driving. You have to actually manage and compensate when you go into a drift, you can just relax and let the game physics do the work for you, such as HP. I'm really enjoying physics in this game; the Challenge Series is a blast because of it.

I agree I have, like having to drive really just drifting around the world. I am defiantly going to try to get a hold of the steering wheel for the 360. I would like the petal of age and configuration of rest, but I'd love to hear some comments on the new steering wheel that have come out with. Nobody plays with the two to see how big of a difference.

If we are talking about the new wheel speed a friend of mine to lend me her check it out. I have not tried, in this game, but I tried to change the other night. Its okay, it's actually pretty accurate, but will never replace a wheel with FFB and annexed as me.