Thread: Best dual wielding in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Best dual wielding in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Someone please help me for this? Anyone know what is best combo for dual wielding? Any idea about this?

Re: Best dual wielding in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have been having a lot of fun dual wielding swords. Daggers give a better stealthed damage bonus (through perks), but swords just fit my style more. Maces are the slowest, and I've hardly even looked at them. For me maces don't cut it when you're stealthy most of the time. Your experience may vary, though.

I'm of the opinion that dual wielding shines best with faster weapons (and a healthy supply of stamina). Especially with weapons that have enchantments on them. The more times those enchantments hit, the deadlier you are. So I prefer swords over axes or maces. As a sneak, I initiate attacks with daggers then switch to swords once I'm no longer hidden. My primary hand will always have a blade that absorbs health (for the extra damage and instant heals), and the offhand enchantment depends on the situation. With a wealthy supply of stamina, you can sustain the dual-wield power attacks for quite a while and land a ton of enchantment procs.

I use a sword and a dagger. I would love to use axes as it would look badass for my nord, but blades are just more practical for my playstyle. Maces are slower and the ignore armor perk isn't that good unless the enemy has a good bit of armor. I'm not too sure how the axe perk is but it still isn't as good as blades I don't think. Blades are the fastest and added crit chance is beneficial to any opponent so I think it is best.