Thread: Why Need for Speed: The Run have bad review

Why Need for Speed: The Run have bad review

After reading some of the comments terrible day of deliverance by some larger sites and others who refuses to picks up my pre-order, but I'm glad you did not hear them. This game is fantastic! One of the critics complained that the graphics were not as good compared to other games in the freezing and the engine was a bad choice. I think the engine freeze rocks and the graphics are amazing. One complained that he had to finish first to move along the race one win is not the goal? I really cannot trust any of these sites for further review popularity, unless the words "Call of Duty" everything else is crap these guys. My only complaint about the game is the soundtrack, but that's all a matter of personal taste. EA soundtracks usually pretty good, but it just did not do it for me.

Re: Why Need for Speed: The Run have bad review

I read the bad reviews as well. No change of mind on getting my pre-order the game. I have been having a blast so far. Not until Phase 3 of the story mode / carrier, but spends much time in the Challenge Series. Love the new driving physics, engine sounds, along with some surprises like the snow and gravel hitting the undercarriage. Or if you prefer tires squealing tires have improved from last year's Hot Pursuit. Not sure the race will take resilience as Hot Pursuit 2010 has had me, but I know at least a few months I will be putting the petal to the metal for a while.

For years I was in the games on my PC and from time to time on PS2. Have you been watching the trend of the years that PC gamers get the shaft so I'll stick with Xbox 360 and PS3. They refuse to buy any latest game for PC and play my elders. PC users are left out of DLC, the problems with the wheel support and feedback, patches and more patches until the cows come home and follow the games sometimes still have many problems. So I stay away from what is new.

It's a bit rare to see a wide variation of scores of professional review sites. This happened with Dead Island, but that was the result of some critics that flow into the bad bugs and bugs that the game was against those who did not. With the race should not be so extreme, although there's really no game breaking bugs.

One thing about the racing genre is that there are varied opinions of what makes a racing game fun. For some it is cars, for some it comes to options such as tuning, and other environments is to drive, not to mention simple management models compared to the arcade as well. Depending on the characteristics most important to you determine if a particular driver will be worth it. In my case, I'm all about the places you drive through what I feel like a better chance of implementation, including some of the deficiencies that are present in the game.

I would not be anxious to have the same staying power as Hot Pursuit; you probably already had some additional history addons DLC and challenges foreseen as well. I liked your comment about physics, is a perfect blend of arcade and simulation that makes it so enjoyable.

I am not certain you are playing the same game as everyone else. I played in 360 and I have something to say. The graphics of this game is horrible. No matter what you compare with. And here's why: It's all pixelated-no AA or anything and it makes me feel like I am playing a game of low resolution. It's a terrible strain on the eyes and becomes even more difficult to avoid incoming cars. I understand that the PC version can overcome this, but there's more.