Thread: cannot find Mithril the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

cannot find Mithril the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello I'm playing my second round of the game, this time on Heroic Difficulty. But not always able to find the mithril for the banner on the first play through, and at the moment I am alone in nordinbad. Any advice on where to discover? I do not think its random drop loot or fragile stones like elves. It's probably something specific location. Does anyone know about it? If anyone have any idea then please share it with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: cannot find Mithril the Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello as per my knowledge, at what time you're climbing up Mount Gundabad at the same time as still outside within the snow you'll perceive a cave on the way to the right side. At that moment you have to Go into that cave perceiving that Farin (dwarf) and after that you have to smash open a wall. Within the chest is the mithril.

Does that denote you are able to simply finish this quest at the same time as playing as Farin? I do not memorize perceiving NPC Farin still crack open a wall, is there a command on the way to force him as well?

Just finished the whole area and come back as Farin or you can redo the area Farin then swap your principal when you reach a checkpoint. It's a bit of pain but trust me it is worth the reward. Some quests cannot be concluded in a particular character. Design troubles of this kind are the bane of good play-making in my opinion. Waivers or tutorials that show when and why change the character to avoid this being a problem.

I was thinking in terms less harsh, but I think this requirement should be simply searching automatically by the AI. If there is a specific search capabilities necessary character, the AI simply move on and use it instead of forcing the player to a repeat / reverse mode with a character who are not familiar.

You must talk to Arwen in Rivendell for it one subsequent to you talks to Arwen regarding the Miravor talk to her another time. She will say something along the lines of having a heavy heart and some other things and mithril needs a flag. That should start the search.

I tried this on the PS3 and the search was no longer in my Que. I went with the dwarf and searched everywhere. I went back to Erwin and no longer gave me the mission. I posted the bug on a different site related whit this game. I expect this is somewhat that will be repaired. At this point I was presently interested into seeing the reward.