Thread: Unable to defeat the Barrow Downs Boss in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Unable to defeat the Barrow Downs Boss in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friends, I'm not sure if it's a problem with the sound that has been reported by others with the Barrow Downs. But I have come to the head after finding the Rangers and the game will not let me continue. My game loads in the area of fighting but none of the in-game events begin to happen. I just got peer dialogue about having to kill the guards and had a large empty room with a creepy Wright, not killable Barrow. It almost ruined my game since I cannot seem to reload my save before this point and every time you reload the saved game is loaded me in the fight against the chief faults. This happened in the PS3 version of the game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

re: Unable to defeat the Barrow Downs Boss in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well my friend I am also facing the same problem and I think it is the problem which is there in the game and also it is hard to complete and also to defeat the Barrow Downs Boss.

re: Unable to defeat the Barrow Downs Boss in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Between this and the audio problems. This game is a cancellation for me now. Skyrim is next week and I will not have time to play, so I doubt a patch will be in time. It's a shame, too. They should have known better than to release as close to the most anticipated RPG of the last 5-10 years...

I think it may be an answer, you are trying to kill the rangers, and Wright did not shoot the truck. If so, when the guard was re-convened by the Wright truck (with the same health) to go and attack him.

Well, the problem is when the load on the area (I have no other option) nothing happens at all. It's just me and my companions. I see the ranger (I think), but only bowed in a heap on the floor. Nothing generates and waited for 5 minutes for something to happen. I just saw the Wright brothers, a lot of polls, and some piles of loot and body guards above.