Thread: Hydrophobia: Prophecy worth the price

Hydrophobia: Prophecy worth the price

I have played this game. The battle is attractive, Kate is endearing and even the plat forming is made fine. Excellent graphics cool water physics as well as nice effects (although I can accurately hear my GPU weeping). Seen 2 bugs up to now, one minor plus one that ended me restart the game.

Re: Hydrophobia: Prophecy worth the price

Dark Energy Digital announced that the PlayStation Network version of Hydrophobia Prophecy will be launched next Tuesday. Its selling price will be $ 7.99. This is the same game on Steam launched in May and which was itself based on an Xbox Live Arcade. About 70% of the game is new content or old paintings that have been reworked. So, a game much longer. Dark Energy Digital claims that the cover system has been improved and new voices were added. In fact, the studio says that the PSN version is pretty Plue version.

Graphically I find it shameful that it

That's very much improved since the first album

As against this level char design and design in general I think it's horrible.

The game will use a physics engine called art "Hydroengine", designed by the developers themselves. This technology - created especially for Hydrophobia - Its main function is the faithful and realistic elements liquids. The Hydroengine will be heavily used in this game, where instead of water will be central and redundant.

Hydrophobia: Prophecy is a video game for download only on PC, PlayStation Network action-adventure genre, the futuristic theme, developed by Dark Energy, edited by Dark Energy. It is a game of action / platform where you play as Kate Wilson, an engineer became heroin against her will. On board a boat partially submerged and full of terrorists, in spite of yourself you will save the ship. Arm yourself and explore the ship to eliminate the terrorists. Remember to take advantage of the opportunities in the aquatic environment around you.

Now I'm a gamer for over 15 years, but in my lifetime I have never, and never, ever seen a software house to work both as it has done and is still doing Dark Energy to meet the demands and needs of his audience.

The conduct of these developers because English is highly unusual, and in the light of this it is impossible not to feel a great respect for them. After all how many software companies, after launching on the market much lower than the titles very first version of Hydrophobia, have carefully refrained from returning to work on their old plan in the hope of improving it? At this time, unfortunately, I do not think is any?

The influences of developers are openly film Titanic through Poseidon. Hydrophobia draw in different styles, such as survival horror. The action and puzzle solving will also be at the heart of the game as the name suggests, many things will turn around the water, a fluid that is present throughout the game and will have a direct influence on playability and gameplay. Water could be your ally or our worst nightmare.

Fortunately, the answer is positive and the fact that it is also for those who, like myself, had already completed the first or the second version of the game, only makes the work of Dark Energy even more deserving of praise.

New parts of the story called new phases of gameplay and of course in this direction, the team has certainly not shown stingy ideas. In addition to a series of new phases of gameplay primarily aimed at encouraging the environmental interaction, have been implemented in the main campaign also extraordinary powers kinetic Kate - relegated to the past to the challenges - which are decisive to overcome not only specific puzzles free but especially the final stages of the adventure.

The graphics engine is optimized Hydrophobia Prophecy on PC than the console versions, which, however, retains some of its strengths and weaknesses, it remains an excellent graphic representation of physical and water, improved and adapted to the most computing power of today's PCs, so as a certain blankness in the face of the protagonist or other characters. In hardware the game runs so smooth after all, even on systems that are not very recent, although during the scenes that are too "flooded" some slowdown is to put into account; an inconvenience, this, which can be offset by adjusting the video settings, fairly scalable.