Thread: How can I use CQC weapon in The Haunted: Hells Reach?

How can I use CQC weapon in The Haunted: Hells Reach?

Well I have installed The Haunted: Hells Reach on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there is anyway to use the CQC weapon on the fire button rather than that of the having with the CQC button? Let me know if you are having any specific idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I use CQC weapon in The Haunted: Hells Reach?

According to me some of the weapons in the game will be more intuitive and enjoyable.

I have come to know about that the some of gamers are looking to have the CQC bound which are one of the 50 keys on the gamer mouse. The developer of the game can provide any of the one method at the same moment of the time. Both the methods cannot work at the same moment of the time. If you press as well as hold the fire button and here you need to press the CQC button once in the game. The character also do the CQC attack and the system return to firing mode of the game.

In this particular situation I am confused bit about the mechanical choices which are available in the game. You will require to hold them before you are supposed to shoot into the game. The entire scenario is dependent on the console gaming mentality. It will have the same mechanisms as of the Resident Evil 5. In that particular game you are supposed to get the alternate combat mode in which the knife is drawn and it is simply held out.

However in this particular game will are going to have the counter-intuitive mechanics. If you have kept the current mechanics but you will be enhance the thing by simply pressing and holding the CQC button so that it can allow you to use the fire button and to keep the swinging the weapon.

I really wanted to bind the CQC to mouse key and it is also important to bind with the melee attack for the mouse key, it will be make the entire thing quite easy in terms of the game play.

I don’t think so I am having that much amount of patients for the response from the developer of the game.
    I would like to use the file which is located at the following location.
    C:\Users\(username)\Documents\My Games\the-haunted-hells-reach\UDKGame\Config

I would like to tell to you that this particular game is not only the PC game and the developer of the game is also not so big so that they will be able to maintain the different kind of the codebases. One for the PC version and another for the console version of the game. Hence the developer of the game has to do some middle ground in that particular situation. You have to simply press the Fire button and here will not require to have aim in the game and it seems to be quite optional. Counter-intuitive for the PC players that are played with the Keyboard and Mouse but those mechanics work for the PC players that play with Pad and as they have already mentioned that they are looking for the middle ground. Right know that there are not having strength to make the thing working fir them.

Looking at the matter I wanted to tell you that I have not seen any of the hard core PC gamers who have not gavoured the controller. By simply selecting the favored console and gamepad friendly controls over the mouse + keyboard precision. If the developer of the game takes an appropriate action then there will; be great fun while playing the game.

Well this particular thread is not associated with the designing with the controller. However it is associated with the instant action for the CQC and the grenades for the several reason. It makes the faster to use and you have to press it and not able to change for the weapon. It will require couple of mouse bound so that it can bind with CQC on the keyboard. You can do the same from the config menu and there will not be an need of the changes to be done into .ini file.

I have played this particular game is supposed to be having aim button which supposed to be redundant and it did not seems to be quite useful since the players are supposed to went into the automatically wen into the aim if you are supposed to shoot. I am hoping that the developer of the program will help you.