Thread: How is The Haunted: Hells Reach?

How is The Haunted: Hells Reach?

there are lots of people who have downloaded and installed The Haunted: Hells Reach on the computer of mine. I wanted to know what do you thinking regarding this particular game? What is your opinion? What are the pros and cons of the game? Post the speculation of yours in this particular thread. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is The Haunted: Hells Reach?

According to me this particular game is seems to be quite difficult to play. You will loose all the weapons upgrades after death in the game. Hence we required to play this particular game quite accurately and efficiently so that you can survive yourself till the completing with all the levels of this particular game.

Well I have noticed that the graphics, weapons and maps in the game are quite nice. It seems to be quite fast paced on your face for the Zombie shooter. It seems to be quite easy as well as quite hard and you will get the rest from the Zombies. If you can play the game accurately then I am wondering that there will be great fun while playing this particular game.

Yes you are absolutely right this particular game is seems to be quite difficult to play and there is no rest. You will require to punch, run and kick in the game. I have finished played the couple of hours and played the only as well as easy part of the game. I have played 4 players games and it seems to be that you will not require to stick together which is compared to other Co Op games. so i think all the people who have purchased the game will got the value for money for this particular game.

This particular game is having servers are P2P so if the host leaves its game over. Personally I would like to have the dedicated server to play the game. Also there should be some more option for the camera and fov. It seems to be quite zoomed and I am feeling strain after playing the game for hours when I am playing the game on the 1920x1080 27" monitor. I have also checked the .ini file and it appears for the fov command and it did not doing anything. Especially when zooming in with the weapon it makes and fov feel like.

According to me this particular game seems to be quite unreal game and you might need to do below mentioned things.
    You should launch the Console on the computer of yours and enter ‘fov 120’
    If it is not working for you than you should create autoexec.cfg file with ‘fov 120’ inside of it.

As far as I know this particular game is having map as well as level editor. Hence we will be able to make the different maps with the different kind of the spawns point which will be possible in the future. For eg you can make the building into an open field and all the Zombies will simply spawn some distance from it and such kind of the stuffs.
    There are lots of people who are not interested into the survival kind of the games but some people are looking to get the sense of doom and it seems to be epic for me. The main theme of the game is quite excellent and I am hoping that all the gamers are going to have great fun while playing this particular game. I also agree that there is requirement of an option which will allow to change Fov to 120.

This particular game is having support for VOIP. However all the players in the game are seems to be muted. You will be able to get an option in the sound setting which will allow you to unmute the sound for the players.

According to me this particular game is seems to be quite unique gameplay and fusing melee combat and over of the shoulder shooting into some kind of really amazing. I am not able to think for the any other game where the combat is supposed to close except for the necrovision. This particular game is supposed to quite buggy whoever we are going to have great multiplayer experience while playing this particular game.

The only thing which I did not like regarding this particular game is that blood spattering on the screen can blurr vision and there should not be persistent progression for the players. The perks were the part of the what kept me with the killing floor for the long period and lack there of made of L4D and L4D2 are supposed to be short lived game.

I really loved this particular game and I am having really having great time with this particular game. I am having an issue when I supposed to join the multiplayer game. It is taking avoid 15 minutes before I have got the released from spectate of doom.

I agree with all the people that is this particular game is quite good and all the mods available in the game are doing there job quite well. I am also expecting that there will be kind of story mode while playing the game.

Well I am really impressed with the sound as well as movie scene which are available in the game. I think there will be lots of fun and arcade action while playing this particular game. So you can get the above mentioned game and great fun while playing this particular game.