Thread: Unable to activate origin in Battlefield 3

Unable to activate origin in Battlefield 3

I've installed Origin. Upon attempting to login, I get a failure telling me I should be within the web based world when I first login. Now I could not login or commission BF3. I've attempted rebooting a few times. Reinstalled Origin some times. Disabled my firewall, virus scanner and anything I thought could be meddling. Reset my modem a couple of times. Any prescriptions?

Re: Unable to activate origin in Battlefield 3

I don't understand the concern. PC form ought to be recovered? At any rate this makes a point not to give off an impression of being a BF3 issue, but unified with the Origin program. I posit I'll need to drop in my serial number upon BF3 fix. Yet I lack the capacity to commission BF3; I should login on Origin first.

I purchased a retail copy of the amusement which was the restrained version, and then I when I established it and put in the nexus it indicated as the standard release. Then I headed off to ea visit and gave verification of my buy and after that the buddy was superb enough to update it to the the limited edition. So now I click the play bind in root, then it pops up telling me it can't enact. Then I head off to put my crux in and it express "Proxy Error
    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /eaaccess3.do.
    Anyone else having this problem?

Installed origin and it works at the moment. Honestly if I be familiar with I’d necessitate origin to play this game I wouldn't comprise pay money for it. Ordinary spyware is a joke measure up to to origin: read the eula.