Thread: Dungeon Defenders game is disconnecting and even characters are disappearing in it

Dungeon Defenders game is disconnecting and even characters are disappearing in it

The title says it all, don’t know what is the problem over here that’s what I want to say here, When i create a character on ranked mode, it is not saved either, I am palying this game in a steam and I have observed that there is a frequent disconnection in the game so that’s what I want to say here, do have a good look at the same that’s it from my side for you all.

If you all have any replies for the same then do answer it out for me that will be much better for me.

Re: Dungeon Defenders game is disconnecting and even characters are disappearing in it

Try changing the default language of the game and see if it is giving you that problem repeatedly. The problem does gets solved when you change the locations so that’s what you should be doing check it out if that works for me or not.

Re: Dungeon Defenders game is disconnecting and even characters are disappearing in it

Try launching the game manually and from the game directory only. Disable all the outside programs stuff like firewall and antivirus, also for once check out by logging in as administrator. So that’s what you should be doing over here that’s it from my side for you all.

I would advise you to have a chat with the developers about the same and I am sure that you will get some way out of the problem that’s what you should be doing for sure, so that’s what I am saying here.

Hope you all did understand what I am saying here that’s it from my side for you all.