Thread: Graphics in the Stronghold 3

Graphics in the Stronghold 3

I am sure the team has worked hard in the game. The game is more important than graphics. With that said I really am left with the feeling that the graphics are really bad, after the latest development diary video. The images of the city with the cows standing and loggers which is a material since 2003. The textures are minimal. Hope I'm wrong come release time. They could have added some sprites of grass to land just one example.

Re: Graphics in the Stronghold 3

I think it probably had a low temperature chart, so you can play without lag or something or have not fully completed the chart, however, they do not know what the minimum and recommended settings are yet. What I have seen from the engine of the Trinity I think they look pretty good, when you just do not worry.

I do agree with both of you some of the animation of the cows and/or men walking show sliding feet that look pretty old. however the shadowing and atmosphere has gotten much better!Yes, I can surely here that the final game will have an increased visual however, comes the question of why the game would be released that is not polished. And also I am very excited to see that but expect a dramatic shift from what has been presented to us can be a bit hopeful.

Here after reading with all the post here, I am agree with this, do not wait for huge changes with release around the corner. Gameplay over graphics always, I wish people would remember what makes a game fun to play.

In this cause, I can say that the game is important yes, but why not have good graphics and game. Today his view that when a person complains or, as here, expresses his opinion about the poor graphics, everyone and their mother comes to hitting, it is not important that is! if not, we'd all still play a bastion and age of empires 2 for example. We have all been seeing images of large areas and now a video of the dev saying it has a new physics engine but in the video, it looks worse than Stronghold 2. I just hope it was poorly chosen game runs on low for video.

So, please reply me back that will this release in the September?? But here I can say that the graphics are not bad in this game.

For this I think that to continue improving the graphics, but the truth is that I share the feeling of the game graphics. I can overlook even the crappiest pieces of wall charts of generic procedures that kill drives and night modes.

Here in this cause, I think that if you can add support for DX11then this will be very nice for you. But here first tell me that what other positions was rightly say that gameplay graphics? but at the same time, sometimes, the graphics are also important. SH3 looks pretty epic and I'm hoping to make it as pleasant and a half.

Yes dude, I have also tried the adding the support for the DX11 but still this also was of no use for me. But thanks for suggesting me about that. Any other suggestion about Graphics in the Stronghold 3 would be greatly appreciated.