Thread: Unlock scale runner in Rocksmith

Unlock scale runner in Rocksmith

I love to do console gaming on the computer of mine. Recently I have installed Rocksmith game on the gaming console of mine. I wanted to know whether any of you have managed to unlocked scale runner in the game? if so then post the experience of yours in this particular thread. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unlock scale runner in Rocksmith

I let you know that I have managed to unlocked scale runner in the game but it did not taken quite long time to get the same. there are lots of things to do so that I have got the above mentioned thing in the game.

As far as I know you will be able to unlock the scale runner in the game when I am playing the game into the normal career mode and I was playing the songs into the event list of the game. so according to me you will be able to unlock most of the stuffs in the game when you are into the career mode of the game. hence you have to play the career mode of the game quite efficiently.

There are lots of people who are wanted to unlock the scale runner. I have searched over and there on the Google and I have come to know about that you will be unlock the scale runner by qualifying for the 15 songs for the each and every events and you have to manage to qualify for the 10 for the super ducks. I let you know that the Super ducks are the one of the favorite of mine. there is lots of fun while doing the above mentioned thing. I recommend that you should try the same and tell me whether you are able to get the above mentioned thing or not.