Thread: Are there any xbla specials available in Orcs Must Die X360

Are there any xbla specials available in Orcs Must Die X360

Steam has the preorder skin AND the skin each one of them gets for them getting to 250Million aggregate executes. Do we on XBOX get this skin too at what point they unlock this, or is it true that we are combined in that consider well? Sort of troubled we aren’t getting cool stuff in light of the fact that this is my most obviously reckoned amusement where I would be able to sit again on my lounge chair, Also the "My Stats" connection on the prevailing page. Shouldn't there be one to interface our XBL records as well?

Re: Are there any xbla specials available in Orcs Must Die X360

They stated the XBL thing for my stats is still being chipped away at I accept some other region on the string in the different area. I'm figuring you chaps get the 250M kills skin, but no plan beyond any doubt. Moreover, you chaps get it a full week early; I believe that makes up for not getting the preorder skin.

The discharge matters at the moment, but in a month when we've all played through it twice, the pc-users have the full bundle and we don't. This is when it begins to matter. I'm positive if there is any extra substance for the PC form, you'll have it on Xbox as well. Concerning the just thing you may never get is the PC preorder skin.

I am pretty distraught since I don’t forethought I need a revamped skin resulting from the fact that we played same measure as individuals on pc but they get more if any beta tester peruses this you preferable suspect twice for the reason that this is vile to individuals that play Xbox and in addition if your workstation can’t run the event so we need to outfits and I am not paying for them on the grounds that they got one gratis so where is ares?