Thread: Still nothing new in Dungeons And Dragons Neverwinter

Still nothing new in Dungeons And Dragons Neverwinter

As in other games (and the majority other games of similar genre, for example EQ), the threat will be griped in part by the damage and the abilities that are utilized against any particular enemy. However, this is D & D, and we are basing the game off set fourth edition rule. Therefore, I think you can be happy with what we have in store. Someone has thought of nothing else about this? I mean is that nothing new in all this?

Re: Still nothing new in Dungeons And Dragons Neverwinter

So this is the latest new information has been gathered on the game itself? I thought after 2 months, I would see if anything has told us yet. Guess not. Oh well Cya in a few months. This was on August 18. We have received information on sold and cryptic things like that, but nothing about the game itself. I see post Nagus on F2P, but never have told us here on the forums although they have?

Honestly you'll probably start hearing about the game seriously in the entire first half. I know the team is growing or has grown and they are doing somewhat significant. All my friends at Wizards of the Coast are going to tell me "You are so going to love what they are doing." Anyhow check back, but I would not expect much until the end of this year or the first of the next.

I feel betrayed. Stormshade said that the new info will be shortly, and so on. But not anything is there. They could as a minimum announce that there will be no new info for a while because of the company change. Possibly we could just imagine they are treating us as a group with a small amount of brains. If there is no new info, do we truly necessitate a community contact to point that out? Stormshade looks to be back to focusing primarily on STO as the STO community rep left and there looks little require for Neverwinter to have one at the moment because of game being pressed back a year. Its probable there won't be anything significant said about Neverwinter till next year's E3 now, it was hardly shown at this year's e3 and with the holdup they will possibly just take the similar tack.

Even if that’s the case the minimum Stormshade needs to do is let the community here know what’s going on as far as news releases. If they are going to put it on hold till summer of next year, fine just let us know. For months Stormshade has been preaching "Soon” about info of the game but the only news is the acquisition details and nothing on the game or something that is completely not related to NWNO. People would just like to know what’s going on and not be left completely in the dark.

There has been nothing new from the video release. Doing something or take the page down developers! A bit strong there. Understandable, but tough at the same time. Anyone who would be good to know some details of what happens with the developers if they can waste time.