Thread: Should I play “Orcs Must Die” in PC or in console? Suggest.

Should I play “Orcs Must Die” in PC or in console? Suggest.

I am really wishing to buy a copy of “Orcs Must Die” but I am bit confused about, should I buy it for PC or for console. Is there anyone who can suggest me in case of this? Along with this, I am not very sure that Valve will be good enough to incorporate portal turrets as a downloadable content, as you might know that they are sentinel guns. This is just my feeling so don’t reply for this. You all just say which would be better for playing this game PC or Console? Please, reply.

Re: Should I play “Orcs Must Die” in PC or in console? Suggest.

Actually Valve is not the only one who is responsible for these kind of thing, as the developer is equally responsible for this. And, the developers have already stated clearly, that they are not planning for DLC, neither free nor paid.

I think you should first try the demo version of “Orcs Must Die” for the PC and then decide you want to play it in PC or not. According to me, PC has a great power for rendering, which consoles can just dream about. These types of game can be played easily with the mouse and the keyboard, unlike a simple gamepad.

If you already have a console then I will suggest you to buy the console copy of “Orcs Must Die”, as this game is already been released for the Xbox Live Arcade, and I have am playing this game on my console, and believe it really feels awesome to play this game on consoles.

There are several games which can be felt better on consoles and some can be played well on PCs and vice versa. As I have got to know that game has been released for the Xbox Live Arcade, therefore I am going to test this first on my console and then I will also play it on my computer. I will pay for the one which will give me better comfort and enjoyment.