Thread: will there be darkness 2 game for xbox 360

will there be darkness 2 game for xbox 360

Hey guys I have been thinking about having this game for the xbox 360 is that possible or it is thee and I am not able to get it? Please tell me about this if any one of you are having any idea regarding this? I am really hoping that they would be giving me some better views and knowledge about this.

Re: will there be darkness 2 game for xbox 360

Hello friend I really doubt that this would be ever possible because I haven’t heard anything like this so I don’t think that the developers are having any idea about this and they would be, but I even can’t be very sure for this because they must be planning something for this later on and then we would be someone who would be having wrong data about this.

What I know about this game is that it is not that big game that it would be on xbox or with them and they would be having a problem. I don't think it's big enough of a franchise to do that so I don’t think that there would be any way that they would be coming up with the game they are having to major problem with their game and this is really very boring and this would be a tough task for the developers to make them for xbox and make them boring.

I don’t know what I have heard is true or not but I have heard that they have been working over making this game visible for the Xbox and this would be a bit tough task for them but they have been working hard for this games.

What I was hoping is that this game has been already released for the xbox because I don’t know where but some where I have saw this game for xbox but you guys are really confusing me I really need to check it out again I don’t know from where I got a bad detail about it. I would be doing some more searchs and would be looking out what I would be getting over again.

According to some of you guys this game would not be on xbox this is really sad i was hoping that you guys would be really hoping with something in this game and that would be pretty much impressive but i really dint knew that you guys would be saying that anyways thanks for commenting. I really like this game and i was hoping it to be on xbox very quickly.