Thread: Why the 8gb is present in the A game of Thrones: Genesis

Why the 8gb is present in the A game of Thrones: Genesis

I have the game ‘A game of Thrones: Genesis’ I really enjoy it for playing the game. But however I have seen that there is the 8gb present in the game I don’t know what it is or for what it is and what is the use of it. I have asked my friends but he told me that it is a kind of virus or the bugs, so I’m very much confused about this 8gb in the ‘A game of Thrones: Genesis’. So if you guys have any information then please let me know about this.

Re: Why the 8gb is present in the A game of Thrones: Genesis

According to me the file there in the game is fail to compress.
    Because such thing mostly have seen in the game when the file aren't compressed.
    This is also true that such file is exists in the game so for that you have to make the use of antivirus to make your computer self aware and also you have to restart the system after deleting the AGoT:Genesis.

Most of the people don’t like the game because of that reason for the 8gb in the AGoT: Genesis. But there is the fault of the components for the System is not proper to play this game that why it create the file to make it able to run, and also there is no reason to remove the game or to worry about the game file for the 8gb in the A game of Thrones: Genesis.

There is the lack of information among the people for this game so there is nothing to worry about the game.
    However have seen only the bad receive for this game, from the user.
    Whoever has played this game I have get the only thing from them is the bad review for this game.

There is the need for the some of the special moderator for removing the problems for the game so for that you need the help of the expert that have the knowledge for this kind of 8gb thing in the AGoT. Or you can simply delete those file and reinstall the game to get the game to work properly for you.

According to me there is the defect in the exacerbated lack for the system for that reason the problems have to face, so it is better to get the solution from the official site to get the solution. There should be the description for the developers developing this game, about the up to date information, and also such error are produce if the connection of the game is not properly fixed.

There should be the regular entries for the update tackle place in the game by the developers so that if any of the problems came in to the markets then they have to manage that simply. And also there should be the information for what the game should have and what it should don’t have to do if these much of information is available to the player then there no such query happens in the future. And also there is some way to interact the community with the developers of this game for clearing out the problems.

This happens if the game is directly downloaded from the links some time all the file is not completed properly due to download. And also you have to see the warning provided at the error message. And also I have seen that such file present by default to the game.

The AGoT: Genesis game is mostly disliked by the people because of the reason for 8gb. The component for the system is all responsible for this so that is why they have created the file to make that run over there. So the necessary description to the developer for developing the best for the game regarding to the users need and regarding to the update technology.