Thread: will there any throwable knives in new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

will there any throwable knives in new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Here comes the most awaited next version of counter strike. As I have played the all versions of the counterstrike game on the PC and still playing . I could say just a big follower of this game. It is one of the best FPS and RTS game to play with . But when searching on the internet for more information for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive I have found out that in some articles I have read about that the new version has introduced of throwing knives . I can say introducing of new weapon but with less damage is not gonna work for enemies . what do you say if knife is introduced as new weapon will it work as one of the deadliest hidden weapon. What do say about this.

Re: will there any throwable knives in new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

First thing I would comment is introducing of knife will be the worst part developer would go on with, This would be counted as one of the useless weapon in counterstrike .

I think they should not go with the knife weapon because in this type of games always player prefers the latest and fastest guns with quick response time and not like going with those old type of war fighting with knives. If they are introducing the knife I would suggest to introduce more such type of weapons like sword and spears . It would really be helpful against the guns.

I think introducing the knife will be more useful in some of the tactics in the game. These could be used in the scenario when the enemy is near and it could be easy to throw the knife and make some damage , then have chance to end his life, but knife could be used once or you can use it from the dead enemy. Even for the knife there would be cross hair for more accurate aiming. Hitting on the head could make gain good HP points . but if the player has got a helmet then it could just damage the screen of the helmet after which it be hard for the player to see from it and opponent may have chance to hit him. The knife weapon would be a weapon in the list of the other weapon from where you have pay price for buying the knife.

I don’t think so this would really work in the game because when there are machine guns available I think who is gonna have those knives . it would really be a big drawback in the game.

I would really laugh on such kind of suggestions or introducing with the knife weapon. If we logically think it will never work in the game, the reason is when the enemy is infront of you will never take out the knife from the kit and stuck him in the head because in the time you remove your knife you are gonna be hitted twice. The second reason when there are advanced machines guns machine available in the inventory then whose gonna take that useless knife for which you are pay your life and your money.

I have played many of the war action FPS games in this type of games one thing is common that there is always knife provided in your weapon inventory but when you get option to with knife you must have seen that you are always killed before you take out your knife and same thing would work here. And what about the killing from a distant.

Yeh you right… knife are always used for the quiet killings in the game and in real life war.So I think knife is not gonna impact more on the enemies.