Thread: New Mod: Doors in Dungeons The Dark Lord

New Mod: Doors in Dungeons The Dark Lord

This mod places a tile door post in the build menu. The doors can be opened or closed. Closed doors block heroes (and elves) in areas you do not want to be. However, never try to lock your heart reach Dungeon of heroes. If they cannot access your heart, angry at the side door and begin to break. In addition, thieves, murderers and the Champions are not impressed and happily through the gates open all doors to get. This meets your needs for disarming traps.

Re: New Mod: Doors in Dungeons The Dark Lord

That simply unzips the folder cell mod manager installation? Or it is necessary to enter the game folder somewhere? I unzipped the installation folder mod manager, and tried again and this time downloaded the mod door without any error. Even when we worked mistake before as it is in the game, had only this error as indicated above, this time, now that the folder in which no error.

I haven't attempted it up till now but I presume it works just like all the other mods by placing the zip file in your %APPDATA%/Kalypso Media/Dungeons/mods folder.

I have this error once with my manager, but could not reproduce. Only restarting the Administrator and try again seemed to work perfectly, so I thought, "Well, it must have been the wind" and not to investigate further. I'll have a closer look if you can reproduce the problem. Installation means to copy the unzipped file in the mods / subfolder. Here are more details on installing the mod.

I will attempt mod manager after that, I notion we necessary a new one for the Dark Lord, it looks that the old good work! It depends on how old your oldest is. I updated the manager of a week to cope with the extension, so if it is installed after the release of the add-on, you should be fine. If you see two small buttons in the upper right corner - one with the Lord dungeon and remain with a ring-icon, after that the edition of his work for the Dark Lord. Choose the ring installing mods for the add-on.

It looks you can't choose either the ring or the added icon, the ring icon has a blueish background as if chosen, but while clicking on the other icon, and not anything changes.

The mod manager is awesome and the doors and make me very happy because it is specifically requested an update. Thank you very much, it's obvious to me you're a fan of Dungeons is fantastic, I love this game. Good job to you and the team in both games. I love both, but now I find it difficult to return to play the dungeons in the first place because of all things fresh new Dark Lord. I have to play with the doors a bit this afternoon and are very cool, but I have some comments I'd like to help! To begin the doors look impressive and I think the cost is quite reasonable. With that said, I realized two things I thought I should mention. The doors also block Mr. Dungeon.

I guess it's probably only as a gateway to the campaign. And, I read your message; all I saw was the gates and the mod installer and went running. It was fun to see the elves pick up a corpse, place, pick and drop. Then I opened all the doors that closed access to my prison and the viola.

Is there a way to establish a way in the door (of property in a class somewhere that lets you set a "mode" at the door) for my globins (and I, of course) could pass through the gates closed? Dungeons know is done. NET and C #, but I have no idea what the code behind it looks like or how they should interact with the game engine and what not, but if it could demonstrate how to accomplish that would be fantastic.

I thought this too, but unfortunately not so easy. The problem is that in our browser, we cannot calculate different routes for the heroes and not heroes. Different types of gates would be great, but for now, only there are only three different door screens in the game I used to play different graphics cards. So the range is somewhat limited here. While adding new mesh mods is super easy, I'm not a graphic type and do not want to see any mesh or texture that I do. The "different HP" little things should be no problem, but unfortunately, I cannot think of any easy way to solve the automatic door opening.